Ascents Tuesday Torture FT.BT

Brock

been a while since I seen a somewhat ascent topic on sharkbrew. WOW WE ARE HITTING BT IN SINGLES BECAUSE TODAY WE MANAGED TO INVITE 20 FS KIDS AND OVERPULL BT!!!! NOW LETS CHASE THEM AROUND WILDY!! WOHOOO!!. nothing much to say ill be seeing you guys for the next couple of days for smoke.

11 minutes ago, WE APES BOI said:

been a while since I seen a somewhat ascent topic on sharkbrew. WOW WE ARE HITTING BT IN SINGLES BECAUSE TODAY WE MANAGED TO INVITE 20 FS KIDS AND OVERPULL BT!!!! NOW LETS CHASE THEM AROUND WILDY!! WOHOOO!!. nothing much to say ill be seeing you guys for the next couple of days for smoke.

You sound mad lol.

Funny Lalo was the only one at our trip today awkward.

50 minutes ago, Fortitude said:

What even is this post? Can this get moved to somewhere with no content

I mean there is content in the topic and in the video. I don't know why you guys are so mad over this topic, you guys always brag when you do things like this but when someone else does to you y'all get so mad for some reason. It's runescape brother get over it.

5 hours ago, Brap said:

Yikes, I thought the combat cap was decreased for no overheads. 

That was before BT brought tanks and overheads. BT’s warlord has overheads(and has had them from day one). That’s like we didn’t bring tanks and what not until they did over the weekend...

21 hours ago, WE APES BOI said:

You got perfect by Envy today in a 26v26 at FOG, i wouldn't be talking fat fuk

11 hours ago, Neil said:

That was before BT brought tanks and overheads. BT’s warlord has overheads(and has had them from day one). That’s like we didn’t bring tanks and what not until they did over the weekend...

Revolving blame wheel continues to spin..