Are you ready?

Ace Krave

Hey guys, anyone want to make a clan with me?

looking for active players who are prepared to shine and claim this weak era.

Any Glory Hunters left?

You can reply/pm me if you're interested in creating/crafting an unstoppable army

Thanks for all the support & love from sharkbrew community, it really gets me going.

Image result for join me gif

You know I'm not flaming but you really are wasting your time. Most people in the community already know what your calibre is.

I'd suggest making the clan first & putting in effort before seeking out these "glory hunters". You could change everyone's view about you being a rank easily.

18 minutes ago, Lenin said:

You know I'm not flaming but you really are wasting your time. Most people in the community already know what your calibre is.

I'd suggest making the clan first & putting in effort before seeking out these "glory hunters". You could change everyone's view about you being a rank easily.

Someone needs to educate you, what clan u had then? LOL

25 minutes ago, Lenin said:

I'd suggest you to unban razza before you have to leak in clans again for gp