FOE vs Fearless | F2P Prep 2-1

del

10 hours ago, Vito said:

you almost lost to an xlpc without their main caller cya next prep btw

Why are you referring to yourself as an XLPC when literally every single one of you are on a maxed pure, the vast majority of the people inside fighting for you are from EoP.

Also Aysix is better than Lalo. I'd be surprised if you were to take a round off of us with him the next time around :lol:.

10 hours ago, fox money said:

man it feels good to not be jordan posting countless times on topics to protect how insecure he is lmfao

10 hours ago, Vito said:

gl next prep sikh, erik, jordan etc..

That isn't Jordan not any of the people you mentioned, actually hilarious that you can even put Erik there, LOL.

You'd probably lose your brown sticky stuff if you knew who it was.

8 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

why are u sucking his dick he closed rage LOL

No clan was responsible for closing Rage lol, they went down as one of the best F2P clans in the LPC scene. The very same man who let EoP die, just to open his LPC, lost three times to them. Funnily enough, the only time we managed to take a round off of them, was when he died with two others, allowing someone else to call :ph34r:.

7 hours ago, King Kinse said:

first prep together/chose random defending map/main caller wasnt there.. was a pretty close prep regardless not saying it wasnt a good fight

You literally killed one person in the first round, say what you want about the two others at 37v20, no one cared at that point. Yeah it was close later on in the other rounds due to your poor performance in the first round, it led everyone in attendance to not give a fuck.

6 hours ago, Best Fortnite Player NA said:

This guy Ted slaved for a warlord rank only to get overcalled by applicant Jamz and appplicant Remy l0l0l0l

He stepped down because of his work schedule, if he was active he would be main calling. The guys better than everyone in your clan, that's for sure lol.

3 hours ago, tribal said:

nice lb consisting of ub and a outcasted eop p server prod cant w8 to see that imploding init

I mean at least UB and I could take preps off of the best p2p clan to ever step foot on the game. Whatever you address me as doesn't matter really lol, fortunately enough, the fact that the EOP being led by myself, Nick, debb & Toycar was the best the clan has been in P2P since it's inception.

18 minutes ago, Jamz said:

I mean at least UB and I could take preps off of the best p2p clan to ever step foot on the game. Whatever you address me as doesn't matter really lol, fortunately enough, the fact that the EOP being led by myself, Nick, debb & Toycar was the best the clan has been in P2P since it's inception.

yeah man keep comparing yourself and ub the facts are that hanuman and co are going to get promoted be4 you lmfa0 how does that make you feel slave?

3 minutes ago, tribal said:

yeah the same lion that got bullied out of eop? lmfao enjoy watching the ub kids get promoted before you!

idk what propaganda tyler dull brainwashed you with, but everyone knows that me quitting runescape last september had nothing to do with being "bullied out" lmao

also lol at that second part

1 minute ago, Jamz said:

idk what propaganda tyler dull brainwashed you with, but everyone knows that me quitting runescape last september had nothing to do with being "bullied out" lmao

also lol at that second part

yeah cant wait to see hanuman and friends get not only promoted before you but also bully you out just like your eop days lmfao

5 minutes ago, tribal said:

yeah cant wait to see hanuman and friends get not only promoted before you but also bully you out just like your eop days lmfao

keep giving my topic replies u dog lmfao

woof woof

5 hours ago, Jamz said:

No clan was responsible for closing Rage lol, they went down as one of the best F2P clans in the LPC scene. The very same man who let EoP die, just to open his LPC, lost three times to them. Funnily enough, the only time we managed to take a round off of them, was when he died with two others, allowing someone else to call :ph34r:.

Maybe if you were better mates with people in EoP you'd know the actual reason EoP closed and lalo went to focus on Fearless. Lalo was the only one who wanted to stay active and lead and nobody spoke up to help him. Fearless also was NOT supposed to be going LPC. We only opened to close outbird/xlpc scene. People that didn't want to join any of the brown sticky stuff clans already open talked to him and convinced him to move up a bracket. Maybe you should've been around when he 3-0'd Rage and not went MIA again like you do every few months.

p.s. don't ever try reopening eop with a bunch of inactive gloryhunting brown sticky stuffters like reb/leech you dumb adhi dog LOL

45 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Maybe if you were better mates with people in EoP you'd know the actual reason EoP closed and lalo went to focus on Fearless. Lalo was the only one who wanted to stay active and lead and nobody spoke up to help him. Fearless also was NOT supposed to be going LPC. We only opened to close outbird/xlpc scene. People that didn't want to join any of the brown sticky stuff clans already open talked to him and convinced him to move up a bracket. Maybe you should've been around when he 3-0'd Rage and not went MIA again like you do every few months.

p.s. don't ever try reopening eop with a bunch of inactive gloryhunting brown sticky stuffters like reb/leech you dumb adhi dog LOL

? Ranks currently active at the time said to me that the discussion of closing was randomly brought up by Tyler. There was a debate on turning eop into a main clan, it then ended up being a discussion on closure. Tyler asked everybody in the active rank team that if you want to step up and take over, speak or forever hold your peace. Debb said he quit runescape 6 months ago, and lalo didn't say anything about leading. At that point do you really expect Parm and Froob who work 5 days a week to take Leader? Or for 17 who has exams coming up (who would have happily taken it after they were over)? Or for any of the low tier ranks to step up to the plate considering all of their leaders claimed to be done? 

That's extremely naive of you. Why is it naive? It's quite simple really. There is no reality in where Tyler leads a clan in the manner to which someone can grow and be leader under him. It was never going to happen. Anyone who had the potential to do so, was either kicked, members/ranks manipulated into hating the individual, or kyped in front of many people during an event leading them to a point where they would be afraid to use their microphone. If what people are telling me is false then why was it stressed that three of the leaders didn't want to lead? A clan such as EoP can run by itself, you only need one person to keep the engine going.

I never wanted to re open eop, I was approached by a vast majority of people who wanted to see it happen and I told them that I'd think about it if my conditions were met. Reb? Leech? You're missing out plenty of other names lol. Funnily enough, nobody was even enjoying EoP when it came to in game, your leader at the time starved the clan from prepping anyone relevant, used mains every single weekend where it would just get to the point clans would simply either log out, camp single or teleport when a team-50 cape was nearby. The possibility of it being re open without any of the cancerous tactics would have motivated everyone to come back and play again, refer to the topic of where my pm with the high council and officer at the time were complaining about no cwa and so on.

Those same people you are referring to as 'Glory Hunters' came back into the clan when it was at it's worst, rebuilt it from the ground up, and took down a clan that no one could even touch at the time; Fatality. So, for god sake, please do not speak about the clan when you literally joined last year and was nothing but a whiny attention seeking bundle of twigsgot that brought nothing other than negativity. The same negativity that got you removed. It's funny because not even your Fearless buddies neither EoP gave a rats ass about the matter lmao, if anything they were glad. 

Don't come onto these forums with some attitude trying to give people the impression that you were somewhat relevant in the clan. You were nothing then, nothing now and will most likely continue to be nothing forever, at least when it comes to this game.