FOE vs Fearless | F2P Prep 2-1

del

5 hours ago, Jamz said:

? Ranks currently active at the time said to me that the discussion of closing was randomly brought up by Tyler. There was a debate on turning eop into a main clan, it then ended up being a discussion on closure. Tyler asked everybody in the active rank team that if you want to step up and take over, speak or forever hold your peace. Debb said he quit runescape 6 months ago, and lalo didn't say anything about leading. At that point do you really expect Parm and Froob who work 5 days a week to take Leader? Or for 17 who has exams coming up (who would have happily taken it after they were over)? Or for any of the low tier ranks to step up to the plate considering all of their leaders claimed to be done? 

That's extremely naive of you. Why is it naive? It's quite simple really. There is no reality in where Tyler leads a clan in the manner to which someone can grow and be leader under him. It was never going to happen. Anyone who had the potential to do so, was either kicked, members/ranks manipulated into hating the individual, or kyped in front of many people during an event leading them to a point where they would be afraid to use their microphone. If what people are telling me is false then why was it stressed that three of the leaders didn't want to lead? A clan such as EoP can run by itself, you only need one person to keep the engine going.

I never wanted to re open eop, I was approached by a vast majority of people who wanted to see it happen and I told them that I'd think about it if my conditions were met. Reb? Leech? You're missing out plenty of other names lol. Funnily enough, nobody was even enjoying EoP when it came to in game, your leader at the time starved the clan from prepping anyone relevant, used mains every single weekend where it would just get to the point clans would simply either log out, camp single or teleport when a team-50 cape was nearby. The possibility of it being re open without any of the cancerous tactics would have motivated everyone to come back and play again, refer to the topic of where my pm with the high council and officer at the time were complaining about no cwa and so on.

Those same people you are referring to as 'Glory Hunters' came back into the clan when it was at it's worst, rebuilt it from the ground up, and took down a clan that no one could even touch at the time; Fatality. So, for god sake, please do not speak about the clan when you literally joined last year and was nothing but a whiny attention seeking bundle of twigsgot that brought nothing other than negativity. The same negativity that got you removed. It's funny because not even your Fearless buddies neither EoP gave a rats ass about the matter lmao, if anything they were glad. 

Don't come onto these forums with some attitude trying to give people the impression that you were somewhat relevant in the clan. You were nothing then, nothing now and will most likely continue to be nothing forever, at least when it comes to this game.

Why are you making a text wall of lies when you literally approached EoP legends and a few ranks yourself wanting to snake Fo and reopen EoP as leader. You amusingly tried to reopen EoP and it failed spectacularly before it could begin because the very people you speak so ill of put you in your place.

Hopefully it made your decision to stay in Fo much easier and we won't be seeing any more attempts.

4 hours ago, Murd said:

Why are you making a text wall of lies when you literally approached EoP legends and a few ranks yourself wanting to snake Fo and reopen EoP as leader. You amusingly tried to reopen EoP and it failed spectacularly before it could begin because the very people you speak so ill of put you in your place.

Hopefully it made your decision to stay in Fo much easier and we won't be seeing any more attempts.

Wanting to snake FOE? You seem to forget the fact I was asked to do so and repeatedly refused hahaha. Approached EoP legends? You can ask the very same people who came to ME that everything that was discussed was to be brought up to Cronic seeing as they were under the impression that he wouldn't have taken it seriously if it was to come from soneone else. No one put anyone in their place, they tried to express the 'harsh reality' of it all when the decision to not open was already brought to an end. I don't seem to understand why the thought of it was still entertained after everyone came to the realisation that history would have repeated itself with certain individuals still sticking around.

Yeah I sure needed that, would have been an absolute pain in the ass having to deal with a few select individuals crying over petty things such as an award, suiciding in preps, idling in other clans teamspeaks giving them intel and even going as far as attending events on an alternate account whilst being a Legend in the clan.

You should hope that there are more attempts by other people. Whatever legacy EOP had was destroyed. You think anyone is going to remember the same p2p powerhouse last year? Or the f2p powerhouse in the later months of 2014 and the early months of 2015? Nope, only people who were a part of it. At this point, all that will be remembered is the clan who resorted into bringing mains for months on end, declining fullouts and avoiding relevant clans in cwa.

1 minute ago, Jamz said:

Wanting to snake FOE? You seem to forget the fact I was asked to do so and repeatedly refused hahaha. Approached EoP legends? You can ask the very same people who came to ME that everything that was discussed was to be brought up to Cronic seeing as they were under the impression that he wouldn't have taken it seriously if it was to come from soneone else. No one put anyone in their place, they tried to express the 'harsh reality' of it all when the decision to not open was already brought to an end. I don't seem to understand why the thought of it was still entertained after everyone came to the realisation that history would have repeated itself with certain individuals still sticking around.

Yeah I sure needed that, would have been an absolute pain in the ass having to deal with a few select individuals crying over petty things such as an award, suiciding in preps, idling in other clans teamspeaks giving them intel and even going as far as attending events on an alternate account whilst being a Legend in the clan.

You should hope that there are more attempts by other people, whatever legacy EOP had was destroyed. You think anyone is going to remember the same p2p powerhouse in the early-mid months of last year? Or the f2p powerhouse in the wilderness of 2015? Nope. At this point, all that will be remembered is the clan who resorted into bringing mains for months on end, declining fullouts and avoiding relevant clans in cwa.

Mate EoP was unable to shake off the "brown sticky stuff clan, 89-0, main bringers, ddoser/hackers" opinions from pre-eoc, there's no chance people are going to suddenly change their minds (especially regarding 07 achievements), and say wow I love EoP unless they were lucky enough to have been and fitted in with EoP. We really gave ourselves too many enemies to have a popular image with the folks, and most likely that's one major difference between EoP and Fo (minus the major difference in fullout victories). You did well in EoP, but you're definitely more suited to modern day Fo.

Miss you boo

3 hours ago, Murd said:

Mate EoP was unable to shake off the "brown sticky stuff clan, 89-0, main bringers, ddoser/hackers" opinions from pre-eoc, there's no chance people are going to suddenly change their minds (especially regarding 07 achievements), and say wow I love EoP unless they were lucky enough to have been and fitted in with EoP. We really gave ourselves too many enemies to have a popular image with the folks, and most likely that's one major difference between EoP and Fo (minus the major difference in fullout victories). You did well in EoP, but you're definitely more suited to modern day Fo.

Miss you boo

It was sure looking like that for quite some time, but people did give us a lot of credit at the time for what we ended up accomplishing towards the end of 2014 and the early months of 2015. When we reopened, things were quite different of course and people continued to paint a picture so negative that seemed unrecoverable. Months later when clans did move down to start fresh in the new scene, they were speechless, especially after taking those back to back wins off of FOE. 

45cDrTg.gif

This was the legacy that we were building for ourselves. Clans and people whose opinions I thought that would NEVER changed actually did. We were being recognized and regarded as the best clan on the game currently, no one could argue the accolades at the current time as well as what was being accomplished. We left the pure community dumbfounded with the fights and preps we were winning, we were showing everyone that this image of a clan that cannot compete without mains, without ddosing, without anything dishonorable could do it better than everyone else. It got to a point where clans considered our dominance 'unhealthy' LOL.

In what world can you turn around a fight being down 15 to up 50 pushing the other clan into singles, to then go on later in the trip and be down 40 fucking people and to then bring it back and push them from the tip of chaos altar to singles logging them out and ending them.

That is legacy EOP should have kept building, that is the EOP that should have been displaying itself to the pure community for years on end till it is CEMENTED that it is the number one pure clan to ever touch the game.

Not tarnished, backing down from fair fights, declining full outs and avoiding a minigame where no propaganda can be used to mask a defeat. THAT's where respect is EARNED and once you have been consistent enough to keep displaying that very same quality who 1v2ed, 1v3ed and so on, when things were to actually come to an end, that's all that would be remembered.

miss the old murd too btw 

11 minutes ago, iObsession said:

BTW LMFAO FOR ANY1 HERE WHO IS GETTIN FLAMED BY JAMZ

omg bro a clan filled with nothing but brids/mini warrers from every good p2p clan in the pure community perfected a bunch of washed up players that havent touched the game in over 3 years

werent u actively involved in ma where u went 2-10 versus ambush in its prime? LOL

keep whispering and typing on ur keyboard mate, hope that durag u wear is doing u wonders for the summer

dumb paki lmfao

3 minutes ago, Jamz said:

omg bro a clan filled with nothing but brids/mini warrers from every good p2p clan in the pure community perfected a bunch of washed up players that havent touched the game in over 3 years

werent u actively involved in ma where u went 2-10 versus ambush in its prime? LOL

keep whispering and typing on ur keyboard mate, hope that durag u wear is doing u wonders for the summer

dumb paki lmfao

im the same guy who u didnt wana prep over 2 years

nothing u say will ever phase me lol

14 minutes ago, iObsession said:

implying that ambush in 2k15 was open for more than two weeks on that dead game l0l

i declared on unbreakable clan twice, guess what man! they declined o_O.

also y the fk r u trying to make it seem as if u are somewhat relevant when it comes to leading a prep LOOL? i could barely even hear u talk in that tlp prep audio versus foe, that was legit all r3venged with a bunch of autists trying to overcall when up opts lmao. ngl man respect for u whispering considering it was late at night, you actually have respect for ur parents and siblings whove got to wake up for work the next day, u know for a fact they would have slapped ur bald head like the drums my people play with in africa

hold tight with that durag still

15 minutes ago, iObsession said:

your the same guy who still draws his mini war gear pictures at college lmfao shut it durag loser dont you have a p serv to play?

12 minutes ago, Jamz said:

implying that ambush in 2k15 was open for more than two weeks on that dead game l0l

i declared on unbreakable clan twice, guess what man! they declined o_O.

also y the fk r u trying to make it seem as if u are somewhat relevant when it comes to leading a prep LOOL? i could barely even hear u talk in that tlp prep audio versus foe, that was legit all r3venged with a bunch of autists trying to overcall when up opts lmao. ngl man respect for u whispering considering it was late at night, you actually have respect for ur parents and siblings whove got to wake up for work the next day, u know for a fact they would have slapped ur bald head like the drums my people play with in africa

hold tight with that durag still

saying i whisper means ur really bad at calling seeing as uve lost so many times lmao

thank u 4 acknowledging the audio go take some notes dog

Just now, iObsession said:

WJRoDAP.png

05eac5244cecb67d94ce7484879c5daf.gif

HELLO

yeah flame my 2 clans that opened on the real game compared to your brown sticky stuffty random p server clans. hate random p server prods like you keep talking bundle of twigsgot

Just now, iObsession said:

saying i whisper means ur really bad at calling seeing as uve lost so many times lmao

thank u 4 acknowledging the audio go take some notes dog

implying that calling means anything when u have kids who havent quit this game bridding 24.7 in w25 and mini warring every opportunity they got with either their clan or team lmfao irl

i dont need to take notes off of anyone, i myself made eop the best its been at p2p in its 12 years, i did what ur ub clan couldnt, beat foe in p2p consistently lol

keep ramblin on about irrelevant private servers as if any1 in this day and age gives a rats ass about em

3 minutes ago, tribal said:

your the same guy who still draws his mini war gear pictures at college lmfao shut it durag loser dont you have a p serv to play?

r u fkn srs? lmfao what the fuck is wrong with u iobs

Just now, Jamz said:

implying that calling means anything when u have kids who havent quit this game bridding 24.7 in w25 and mini warring every opportunity they got with either their clan or team lmfao irl

i dont need to take notes off of anyone, i myself made eop the best its been at p2p in its 12 years, i did what ur ub clan couldnt, beat foe in p2p consistently lol

keep ramblin on about irrelevant private servers as if any1 in this day and age gives a rats ass about em

yeah why you quoting me? dont you have the ub crew to worry about bullying you out?

1 minute ago, tribal said:

yeah why you quoting me? dont you have the ub crew to worry about bullying you out?

4 minutes ago, iObsession said:

WJRoDAP.png

05eac5244cecb67d94ce7484879c5daf.gif

HELLO

refer to the quote right above these words

2 minutes ago, Jamz said:

Just now, Jamz said:

refer to the quote right above these words

you're dumb if you think you can just have 30-40 guys who brid/mini in a prep and win without decent calling, you had decent guys in immortality and still lost to terminal l0000000000l TWICE BTW

beg u shut up uve done fuck all on this game and go on like you're a legend 

to this day you still try to prove a point to people

The best caller, warrer and brid to ever step foot on old school runescape.

LUL