suggestion

Tannie

6 minutes ago, Tannie said:

did u ignore me? if not why u still havent given me my fuking icon??

coz i need to code in the store extension and because sharkbrew gives me about 30cents a day in ad money.. lets just say it isn't my highest coding priority atm.

Couple of things need to occur first:

world tracker

NH team tracker

2 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Triggering to the person saying it or the person being said to?

Nah its triggering to me that i can't say shit without it being re-worded as brown sticky stuff, along with the other words that are censored and reworded too. 

What is the actual purpose of that? I'm genuinely curious. 

3 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

coz i need to code in the store extension and because sharkbrew gives me about 30cents a day in ad money.. lets just say it isn't my highest coding priority atm.

Couple of things need to occur first:

world tracker

NH team tracker

listen im ur top piority, u do it rn bitchboy

3 hours ago, JoJo said:

Nah its triggering to me that i can't say shit without it being re-worded as brown sticky stuff, along with the other words that are censored and reworded too. 

What is the actual purpose of that? I'm genuinely curious. 

Back then it was actually painful to read sharkbrew forums because everyone used tomato/broccoli/cunt/etc as insults exclusively. Warning these guys usually results in them complaining that they didn't mean it and it was just playful banter.. so I just substitute it for vegetable innuendos

19 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Back then it was actually painful to read sharkbrew forums because everyone used tomato/broccoli/cunt/etc as insults exclusively. Warning these guys usually results in them complaining that they didn't mean it and it was just playful banter.. so I just substitute it for vegetable innuendos

Is saying sh1t or those other substituted words a bannable offence though? It seems like this is an out-dated substitute. 

I would say if you asked the community as a whole whether or not they'd like the censor to be removed, the mass majority of them would want it removed. Just food for thought. 

Just now, JoJo said:

Is saying sh1t or those other substituted words a bannable offence though? It seems like this is an out-dated substitute. 

I would say if you asked the community as a whole whether or not they'd like the censor to be removed, the mass majority of them would want it removed. Just food for thought. 

I'll poll it. But if the amount of toxic content comes back, it will be reinstated

No, we look into context where the words are being used in.

E.g. Your clan is sh1t == not bannable

Your family members eat sh1t for a living == bannable

1 minute ago, slushpuppeh said:

I'll poll it. But if the amount of toxic content comes back, it will be reinstated

No, we look into context where the words are being used in.

E.g. Your clan is sh1t == not bannable

Your family members eat sh1t for a living == bannable

Very fair. 

Thank you for actually taking my suggestion into consideration. As long as you make the rules clear i think it will be a good change.