Doom Talk

tribal

Just now, Brap said:

Which big bad men hurted u baby,  c'mere and give me a big ol' kiss on the lips.

yeah lmfao u got guested and banned after all that slaving for eom then joined dog fom clan who is losing a rivalry to control pker l0l

1 minute ago, tribal said:

yeah i would not expect u to understand a pure-related thread as it doesn't have the word "main" in it

? U have tbr as ur leader. How is this topic even pure-related. Lol fo is in crisis but i dont see doom doing too well either?

2 minutes ago, Tannie said:

? U have tbr as ur leader. How is this topic even pure-related. Lol fo is in crisis but i dont see doom doing too well either?

its fine. we are handleing the fo just fine we help i got alzheimer's for gorila help.

9 minutes ago, Brap said:

yeah i slaved for 1 australian and now im slaving for another 1 meanwhile i wake up at 4am for trips just to suck off more 4am clanners

Damn bro, sorry to hear. All the best with your recovery x

5 minutes ago, tribal said:

didnt you just lose to fo in their current state? lmfa0 looks like you should be sending excel and envy prep requests and start from the dirt you are currently in

Lmfao, it was out first f2p prep u loser while we took 1 round of a 13 year old legacy clan u were kicking people cuz of spy paranoia.

U better off my man @Meet Them With Scims or u will get the hands

reply if mad btw

Just now, Dont panic lol said:

Lmfao, it was out first f2p prep u loser while we took 1 round of a 13 year old legacy clan u were kicking people cuz of spy paranoia.

reply if mad btw

yeah something something eruption of fearless lost to unbreakble ownage elite