PX pay the ultimate price - closure

hotkeying

2 minutes ago, roflcats said:

the definition of a cuck right here, watching runescape preps lmfa0.  Imagine telling your clan you can't prep at 5:30, only to watch us prep (you lose over half your preps lol)

Raise ur hand if over 60% of ur memberlist doesn't come to your awful saturday trips

My spies were happy to tell me you were at the top of your death list LMAO, I haven't seen Soup at clan wars since I 3-0'd you without even trying.

Thanks for admitting how sht you are btw.

Just now, .Zo said:

My spies were happy to tell me you were at the top of your death list LMAO, I haven't seen Soup at clan wars since I 3-0'd you without even trying.

You are embarrassing yourself at this point, not a single person in the pure community thinks you could even beat supremacy in a single round.  

If i was you i'd focus on the one thing you had working for you, being a masser cc on the weekend because your quality is a joke and it's not a surprise that EOP dipped in less than a day l0l

1 minute ago, roflcats said:

You are embarrassing yourself at this point, not a single person in the pure community thinks you could even beat supremacy in a single round.  

If i was you i'd focus on the one thing you had working for you, being a masser cc on the weekend because your quality is a joke and it's not a surprise that EOP dipped in less than a day l0l

Let's prep 8 pm est this week pussy boy.  Don't tell me your mom gave you an 8 pm curfew.

It's not a surprise Rage left you in one day btw once they saw how terrible you are.

3 minutes ago, .Zo said:

Let's prep 8 pm est this week pussy boy.  Don't tell me your mom gave you an 8 pm curfew.

It's not a surprise Rage left you in one day btw once they saw how terrible you are.

we have 5 people from rage still in our clan (one is a rank) so great intel there lil guy.  

How about we prep right after a saturday trip :D no excuses 

3 minutes ago, roflcats said:

we have 5 people from rage still in our clan (one is a rank) so great intel there lil guy.  

How about we prep right after a saturday trip :D no excuses 

Your trips start 1 hour later and end 1 hour before ours :/.  See you tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Madguy said:

Idk you should probably watch your mouth, IR has been relentless in rivalries since their inception in 2007. But ur just an ignorant 2k16 clanner probably heh

IR is brown sticky stuff...why dick riding them lmao, always have to 10x click on pile to actually find someone to hit, kinda embarrassing, if we cant hit half clan ofc there opts will stay same lmao

rip px tho & see u sundays x d

1 minute ago, Gelsey said:

IR is brown sticky stuff...why dick riding them lmao, always have to 10x click on pile to actually find someone to hit, kinda embarrassing, if we cant hit half clan ofc there opts will stay same lmao

rip px tho & see u sundays x d

this guy is not salty

3 hours ago, Don Elmir said:

The only EnVy invites they bring is when I go to the trip and bring people, I can confirm I'm banned from Supremacy teamspeak and haven't been there in 2 months

cuz ur dog poo nd no1 likes u envy dead lo

4 hours ago, Madguy said:

@roflcats ir probably won about 95% of the duration of their rivalry with sup, you’re in no position to pipe up lmfao

ah yes the 2nd clan of the alliance.  i'm for sure going to trust your unbiased opinion from a clan that has been avoiding supremacy for half a year (much like the other brown sticky stuffty clan your trying to side with l0l)

8 hours ago, roflcats said:

the definition of a cuck right here, watching runescape preps lmfa0.  Imagine telling your clan you can't prep at 5:30, only to watch us prep (you lose over half your preps lol)

Raise ur hand if over 60% of ur memberlist doesn't come to your awful saturday trips

You guys lost to OB lmfao

meanwhile we slaughtered them down opts yesterday and beat lost 5 in 3 rounds to Doom in an f2p prep

IR wins again

18 minutes ago, King Koer Jr said:

we all know you're going to join FOE and continue to clan lmao

literally have been clanning more than most people, 10-11 years.

u really think i'm gunna join foe? i'm already extremely inactive and work 40-50 hour weeks

so the answer is no.