PX pay the ultimate price - closure

hotkeying

Just now, Horizon said:

u didn't close brown sticky stuff btw (reason u made this topic)

stay lurking on my beautiful forums brah

I'm sorry but we absolutely did close you. This is the text book definition of closing another clan. We have already been congratulated by over 20+ non-bias individuals and even Royce for closing you.

you were by the far the most active and invested in this rivalry so i'll say it again

stay salty

4 minutes ago, hotkeying said:

I'm sorry but we absolutely did close you. This is the text book definition of closing another clan. We have already been congratulated by over 20+ non-bias individuals and even Royce for closing you.

you were by the far the most active and invested in this rivalry so i'll say it again

stay salty

why am I reading ur life story? You sound like a new bundle of twigs that just started clanning in 2013 lmfa000

how was I the most active in this rivalry? flaming the hell out of u guys on sharkbrew? l0l0l0l

I've been inactive af working 40-50 hour weeks the past 2-3 months (reason why i've sat at elder)

try again.

2 minutes ago, Horizon said:

why am I reading ur life story? You sound like a new bundle of twigs that just started clanning in 2013 lmfa000

how was I the most active in this rivalry? flaming the hell out of u guys on sharkbrew? l0l0l0l

I've been inactive af working 40-50 hour weeks the past 2-3 months (reason why i've sat at elder)

Congratulations, you have a full time job.

Get fucking closed LOL

49 minutes ago, hotkeying said:

Congratulations, you have a full time job.

Get fucking closed LOL

@Horizon , this @hotkeying actually thinks.his dog brown sticky stuff clan closes you  L0L IR is dog brown sticky stuff should you be sucking [Lt]Sam and Drunk's dick you broccoli potato masher cunt @hotkeying

Edited by Brock_Lesnar

1 hour ago, hotkeying said:

You guys lost to OB lmfao

meanwhile we slaughtered them down opts yesterday and beat lost 5 in 3 rounds to Doom in an f2p prep

IR wins again

not only did you never win vs doom you will never win vs supremacy either imagine trying to claim you won a rivalry vs supremacy when you have ran away and hid your face for over 9 months instead of facing them in a prep LOL

5 hours ago, Horizon said:

game is dead, clanning in 2k18 ROFL BTW BTW

gg, thanks for the fun m8s

Misfits forever in our shadows.

How is the game dead? We haven't that many clans open in a while. And don't forget the time we brought you down to 30 men pulls. Fuck you're ugly. 

Anyways rip px, Salso was the only chill guy there

2 hours ago, Zee said:

How is the game dead? We haven't that many clans open in a while. And don't forget the time we brought you down to 30 men pulls. Fuck you're ugly. 

Anyways rip px, Salso was the only chill guy there

Lol people have been saying "game is ded" on osrs since 2013 when they close. Game is more alive now than ever ironically.