PX pay the ultimate price - closure

hotkeying

11 minutes ago, Royce said:

your leader begged me to off on snapchat bro, what the fuck are u on about hahaha?

If anything props to IR. Misfits did fuck all. 

begged for off LOL ok bro sure. We dicked you so bad you had to rely on KOP at one point to even have enough on cape counter to show up past 10 wilderness.  Sundays during that point i would catch most of yall in bank or sitting in singles waiting for the kop kids to get in cape to just hit something and tele immediately. stay ez and stay ded 

Just now, Jaya Bee said:

begged for off LOL ok bro sure. We dicked you so bad you had to rely on KOP at one point to even have enough on cape counter to show up past 10 wilderness.  Sundays during that point i would catch most of yall in bank or sitting in singles waiting for the kop kids to get in cape to just hit something and tele immediately. stay ez and stay ded 

im sorry ? hahahahahah are u fucking kidding me? i litteraly have the screenshot.

13 minutes ago, roflcats said:

the awkward moment when you just pulled 42 with a 90 ML and got absolutely SMOKED by sup l0l

oglsYhn.png

A screenshot of you spamming "Lmfao" as you crash a fight.  You're the ultimate pussy and are next on the list.

Lmfao is right, little Zachary hiding behind a fake alias.

26 minutes ago, Royce said:

your leader begged me to off on snapchat bro, what the fuck are u on about hahaha?

If anything props to IR. Misfits did fuck all. 

We cleared Misfits during that rivalry. comeon. Be serious here

IR is the ultimate brown sticky stuff clan. It's pretty evident...

They harass pures at sand crabs to join their awful clan, they bring mains to snipe pures during trips, and their clan quality is worse than BV

Yikes

3 hours ago, .Zo said:

A screenshot of you spamming "Lmfao" as you crash a fight.  You're the ultimate pussy and are next on the list.

This is how Supremacy treats inferior clans. Stay mad loser LMFAO.

4 hours ago, .Zo said:

You bring Envy invites to every trip.  You think we don't know this?  See you tomorrow.

Envy invites have you this shook

bahahahahaha your clan fucking blows

29 minutes ago, .Zo said:

nobody is scared of someone in their mid 20s with a minimum wage job lol.  You have yet to beat supremacy when we are within 5 btw

wow bro u got my fake alias that ive had an accounted for 3 years, great detective work nasal mcgee lol

keep up not pulling 50% of ur ml and not accepting matched fights l000l

4 minutes ago, roflcats said:

nobody is scared of someone in their mid 20s with a minimum wage job lol.  You have yet to beat supremacy when we are within 5 btw

wow bro u got my fake alias that ive had an accounted for 3 years, great detective work nasal mcgee lol

keep up not pulling 50% of ur ml and not accepting matched fights l000l

I make more money than you ever will lol, keep dreaming.  Your voice is justin beiberworthy btw, you sound like a fat pussy.

Just now, .Zo said:

I make more money than you ever will lol, keep dreaming.  Your voice is justin beiberworthy btw, you sound like a fat pussy.

your attempts at flaming are on par with your attempts at calling lol.  

Keep that burger king hat on lil guy l00l.  query me when you want to get DICKED in a matched fight lol

Just now, roflcats said:

your attempts at flaming are on par with your attempts at calling lol.  

Keep that burger king hat on lil guy l00l.  query me when you want to get DICKED in a matched fight lol

I killed CPR, and I've killed SUP since you piped up months ago.  Stay easy broccoli.  Mandatory 6 man recruiting trips won't save you.

2 minutes ago, .Zo said:

I killed CPR, and I've killed SUP since you piped up months ago.  Stay easy broccoli.  Mandatory 6 man recruiting trips won't save you.

You realize we just pulled the exact same as your clan with 50 less on the memberlist and having twice the quality.  Back to sand crabs for the next 12 hours for you slave l000l

never forget I made your entire clan dismiss you from  trips and eventually made your clan bowdown to apologize publicly yikes

Just now, roflcats said:

You realize we just pulled the exact same as your clan with 50 less on the memberlist and having twice the quality.  Back to sand crabs for the next 12 hours for you slave l000l

You got 1 banged against OB in R3 and cost your clan the prep LOOOOOOOL.  You wouldn't know what quality was if it hit you on your 5head.

Just now, .Zo said:

You got 1 banged against OB in R3 and cost your clan the prep LOOOOOOOL.  You wouldn't know what quality was if it hit you on your 5head.

the definition of a cuck right here, watching runescape preps lmfa0.  Imagine telling your clan you can't prep at 5:30, only to watch us prep (you lose over half your preps lol)

Raise ur hand if over 60% of ur memberlist doesn't come to your awful saturday trips