PX pay the ultimate price - closure

hotkeying

19 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

sup has been 25 pulls for over a year (aka before ir opened) and ir hasnt beaten px in clan wars once so yeah.. they had nothing to do with px closing

3 pages of preps vs ir and they've only got 2 wins hahaha

Sup had rage close into them and they pulled 60-70 for a couple weeks broccoli, I followed rage into sup and i can confirm that their trips are brown sticky stuff because ir didnt let them breathe

19 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

sup has been 25 pulls for over a year (aka before ir opened) and ir hasnt beaten px in clan wars once so yeah.. they had nothing to do with px closing

3 pages of preps vs ir and they've only got 2 wins hahaha

You care way too much, buddy.  Imagine trying so hard and being so wrong about something that has nothing to do with you.  

2 hours ago, Madguy said:

Sup had rage close into them and they pulled 60-70 for a couple weeks broccoli, I followed rage into sup and i can confirm that their trips are brown sticky stuff because ir didnt let them breathe

nobody cares what you can or cannot confirm ur no1

1 hour ago, .Zo said:

You care way too much, buddy.  Imagine trying so hard and being so wrong about something that has nothing to do with you.  

Imagine searching "Intense Redemption" and "IR" under the clan wars subsection and finding only 2 wins.. o_O!!