Need More XLPC clans!

0verl0wd

42 minutes ago, GENOCIDE LEADER said:

from the clan that has mains and lvl 60s logged so they try to ensure the w already up opts you went from 60cb to 70+ for lpc to closing to opening as elevation was ez btw ascent closed u in a prep then to opening 50- to making it 55- in less then a week you guys dont know what your doing 

First Off, envy never closed...second the reason of this post is to have more Clans to go with more Action, which i believe will benefit ascent and all XLPC clans , so if you don't have anything useful to add please don't comment thanks.

53 minutes ago, GENOCIDE LEADER said:

from the clan that has mains and lvl 60s logged so they try to ensure the w already up opts you went from 60cb to 70+ for lpc to closing to opening as elevation was ez btw ascent closed u in a prep then to opening 50- to making it 55- in less then a week you guys dont know what your doing 

irrelevant  

9 minutes ago, 0verl0wd said:

First Off, envy never closed...second the reason of this post is to have more Clans to go with more Action, which i believe will benefit ascent and all XLPC clans , so if you don't have anything useful to add please don't comment thanks.

envy has reopened like 9times not including bv 

2 hours ago, 0verl0wd said:

why you talking smack when you don't know anything about what clans agreed upon? 

here is BT recruiting :https://ibb.co/cFZbzH

so please don't look like a fool here...

BT recruit.png

ur so blind man, no1 at all cares about 2 of the lowest tier clans fighting in a dead scene. 0 relevance to clalnning

xlpc's are impossible in this era. accounts at that level get boring to play outside of clanning and level up way too quickly. if you train them too much then they're stuck in a place where they aren't suitable for xlpc clanning (too high) or for lpc (too low) usually around the 60-74cb area. clans used to be able to slowly transition into different brackets but thats no longer possible because it'd just end up being a clan of 60-low 70s up against clans of maxed pures automatically due to the classifications. on top of things, they aren't really attracting any new people to the pure community anymore. its mostly just the same people with higher level pures in lpcs looking for extra time to kill in a scene that isn't as structured, so its easier to take advantage of certain situations

1 hour ago, Ace Krave said:

Would be better if they moved up instead of sitting in a dead scene waiting with no action or pures, they will die slowly unless they move up. xlpc/f2p has been dead for sometime

Take a look at the clans left, ascent who has opened/close 9 times claims to be around for 4years+ but hasn't done a anniversary and struggles to get 15 to login.

Envy who will never step up to being a real challenge to any clan other then some randy massers/failures

I mean, as long as there's clans willing to fight; you not included since ET lasted 2 minutes (less than envy), oh and then you threw all your dignity away when you closed into cd, then it's not a dead scene. As long as we get action who really cares lol..

Just now, Enza said:

I mean, as long as there's clans willing to fight; you not included since ET lasted 2 minutes (less than envy), oh and then you threw all your dignity away when you closed into cd, then it's not a dead scene. As long as we get action who really cares lol..

I never closed ET or closed into CD, I was gone before any of that happened sorry.

4 hours ago, GENOCIDE LEADER said:

Bro EnVy hasn't close dwtf are you talking about? YOUR CLAN DOESNT GO INTO WILD

4 hours ago, 0verl0wd said:

your obv clueless when rampage and golden are both opening within the next 2 weeks

1 hour ago, TheReal said:

I see a lot of upset people replying to this thread, it's ok guys maybe one day you'll be able to beat Hassan 

"<21:22:26> "[Elmir] Elmir" pokes you: no action for u ever" this was after smoking your friends in a mini they wont prep or fight in wild cuz they know my quality is way better i dont need tanks or break the cap