Bad Timing Against the World (ENVY AUDIO LEAK)

PICwarior381

32 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

@Hassann Thats why you are such a fucking loser IRL feels bad to be you tbh

<10:21:50> You poked "313" with message: if anyone needs an account for saturday i need to know now
<10:22:31> You poked "313" with message: i might not be on tomorrow depending upon what i get done today in preparation for my baby shower
<10:22:43> "313" pokes you: lol
<10:22:55> "313" pokes you: if i had a broken arm id still be on for tommorow
<10:239> You poked "313" with message: well tbh my baby is more important then it.. ngl
<10:23:45> "313" pokes you: if u cant make it you gotta recruit 2-3 guys on ts
<10:23:49> "313" pokes you: those are the rules
<10:24:16> You poked "313" with message: im not even on right now im botting 3 accounts just went to stop to say hi. Im starting this brown sticky stuff to
<10:253> "313" pokes you: stop botting and focus recruiting

<10:258> "313" pokes you: i cant carry anymore
<10:25:15> "313" pokes you: this is exactly what uzi did
<10:25:33> You poked "313" with message: ive been recruiting and brown sticky stuff. I have a family starting soon dude.

Keep Tre he was useless anyways, getting banned soon after 100+ envy report his account for botting btw.

2 hours ago, Aaronn said:

We only killed your clan because of byron and blackson thinking they could pipe up hopefully they learnt their lesson still like a lot of guys in bt and im happy ur killing ascent and envy two other dogbrown sticky stuff clans and your actually doing a good job 2v1ing them i was at ydays trip ragging kids with the sk boys on my tank @GENOCIDE LEADER knows. When you turn  up to rag envy in ascent capes but you find them in ev capes rip

IMG_0372.JPG

sk wins again

18 hours ago, Hassann said:

Lmfaoooooooooooo losing topic! Wait for our topic this is the 7th day you guys get railed by us hahahha

"where the fuck are you guys man, fucking return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

meanwhile you are trying to stay at ghost hut so your boyfriends in Ascent will rush in and try to save you LOLOLO. Get a life reject LOL. B2 W8 Edge:popcorn: