Supremacy Clan Banner [Illustration] | Jungle Theme

Kidjohnz

18 hours ago, Tuk said:

The characters look really amazing again. Just the capes kinda ruin it, a ready logo and font text doesent work in there. Not as high quality as the IR one you did. 

Gotcha, I opted out for an already made font rather than drawing the text/logo is because I'm not all that good with text alignment, and animal drawings aha.

15 hours ago, Lionel said:

its really good man, the first responders arent even capable of drawing within the lines so dont worry about them.

Haha thanks man!

14 hours ago, Salso said:

One guy holds his bow the wrong way

and the team capes look poop, 

other than that nice job

Oh, he is? It was so hard for me to get the positions and ways it is held properly. Had to redraw it so many times lmao.

12 hours ago, Break said:

I like it! The one criticism I have is to adjust the supremacy banners in the back, it seems to be a folding/flowing texture but the supremacy tiger/text aren't being warped to mimic that. Other than that, this is a really nice piece

Now that you mention it, I might change up a certain things about the piece. Maybe the facial expressions a bit, and the banners over the weekend. 

8 hours ago, Ir0ny said:

Always good to look at this sort of art. Anything that is different in this community is often shunned but looks dope imo. Keep it up

Thanks mate, appreciate the positive words.

4 hours ago, nICK1/Mustafa/Leading/Zach said:

besides the fact that more than half the characters look like middle aged single fathers having a mid life crisis, it looks great

Haha made me lol inrl. Yeah, the idea was that the team was going through the jungle with their loyal mascot (the tiger) about to take on a terrifying foe. I might make changes to their faces afterwards.  

33 minutes ago, Titans said:

Typical supremacy just copying big winner clan IR when it comes to banners. Johnz did good work, but his work for us looked a little cleaner. 

unknown.png

how is that copying lmao, clans have been doing pixel banners since 2007

• 3 weeks later...