Envy Audio Leak Pt 3 (Ft Envy threatening to close Ascent and Fs)

Dzeko

3 hours ago, Enza said:

You have almost 2k posts on a runescape forums site with a clan sig.. deflee not looking for attention.

Yet you spend the majority of ur life on runescape, don’t talk to me loser especially with all the shit clans you’re in lmao

53 minutes ago, C27 said:

Yet you spend the majority of ur life on runescape, don’t talk to me loser especially with all the shit clans you’re in lmao

awks.. i barely play; i'm here putting little effort into clans i'm in meanwhile you're a vip on a runescape forums site, and tryharding so your virtual clan succeeds LMFAO.. very embarassing i must say.

1 hour ago, Enza said:

awks.. i barely play; i'm here putting little effort into clans i'm in meanwhile you're a vip on a runescape forums site, and tryharding so your virtual clan succeeds LMFAO.. very embarassing i must say.

Yeah ur confirmed retarded I’m not even in a clan. I’d be angry if I was you, losing in rs and irl lmfao

15 minutes ago, C27 said:

Yeah ur confirmed retarded I’m not even in a clan. I’d be angry if I was you, losing in rs and irl lmfao

Confirmed retarded?, you're active on a forums for a game you supposedly don't play, you definitely lost at life already LMFAO, you lost this one buddy.

3 hours ago, Enza said:

Confirmed retarded?, you're active on a forums for a game you supposedly don't play, you definitely lost at life already LMFAO, you lost this one buddy.

All ur clans are dead lmfao wow must suck to never win in life :( give me a big cry

31 minutes ago, C27 said:

All ur clans are dead lmfao wow must suck to never win in life :( give me a big cry

Yep.. you know you've lost when all you can talk about is runescape related activities which i 0 care about LMFAO, dismissed nerd.

3 hours ago, Enza said:

Yep.. you know you've lost when all you can talk about is runescape related activities which i 0 care about LMFAO, dismissed nerd.

Don’t talk to me about rl shit when you still live with ur parents phaggot