EnVy punishes bad oven timer while steamrolling asscent out of the way! ft 2v1 no problems!

Don Elmir

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Post it right now. Why do you have to wait? If you have my audio you would know all we did was fuck around today and make jokes about your shit clan.

Like i said, you were making fun of hassan saying activate the spam bots ;0

Envy logic - let's mass up and crash two fights vs Ascent/BT and lose both times than end. @Enza your buddy elmir doesn't realize how dogshit your clan is can you let him know for us too he won't listen .. @Don Elmir kiss the ring buddy we're 6-0 vs envy matched opts . Maybe if you tards scimed the lava line 

21 minutes ago, Enza said:

Ah yes.. the video shows it all grats on the win green men. Idiots will continue to bump our topics and look stupid and mad over runescape LMFAO @Warrior @Don Elmir we really make money while kids are broke and angry over a virtual game.

l00000l these gamers are really upset in 2k18 runescape old school clanning 

1 hour ago, P R O D said:

Envy logic - let's mass up and crash two fights vs Ascent/BT and lose both times than end. @Enza your buddy elmir doesn't realize how dogshit your clan is can you let him know for us too he won't listen .. @Don Elmir kiss the ring buddy we're 6-0 vs envy matched opts . Maybe if you tards scimed the lava line 

You wrote an essay, I didn’t read it, did you @Warrior @Enza

I though ascent was a clanwarsclan ? needed some practice against a clan that can't return wow

all you guys talk shit but scared of doing pkri's against envy causez you know what's up.

get your invites up cause y'all gonna need it