Abandonment of 308

Akah

I am completely new to the new scene and how it works, so if anything I say here is wrong, I'd like to be put straight, but this is what I've gotten after logging on for the first time in months

308 is absolutely dead, and everyone seems to be in PVP. This presents a lot of problems but let me go over a few I feel are important.

-clans are now much wider apart in levels. This means clans can recruit a much wider amount of members which ultimately lowers the skillgap and also the level of strategy  when compared to normal wilderness.

-no 308 community. I am sure there are other communities made from pvp which are similar to 308, but i am yet to know the locations or if they're as solid as SS or ditch.

-mid week/times action. times in which you went out were very different each and everytime you did. go out at 3am? you'd find a janitor crew of good pkers roaming wild. go out at 6pm? find a lot of snipe units and some clans. go out at 9/10pm? you know you have to snipe or join a clan. if anyone can give me a reasonable time limit for different times of day that'd be great, but i can't seem to imagine a good organic timeline which are in any way fun.

tl;dr - 308 seems to be gone and i am mad, and wish to understand why people chose this way of pking instead of sticking with 308.

1 minute ago, Kim said:

What do you mean? 

meaning w8 pking i think all f2p pkers went to pvp worlds leaving the w8 wildy scene even deader than it already is basically 

308 has been dead since the release of pvp. Most snipe teams pk at random times, depending on their time zone, instead of the usual 2 pm - 6 pm est like how it was in 308.

Now the only real midweek multi action is setup through pkri or crashing other clans in pvp. (Xlpc)

And most of the pkri’s are after 6 pm est.

@akah

16 hours ago, Blue said:

meaning w8 pking i think all f2p pkers went to pvp worlds leaving the w8 wildy scene even deader than it already is basically 

ya wat @Blue said now all thats left in the pvp world is a couple raggers from fs and thats about it so ya it pretty shitty