EnVy forces BT to return in rag gear/call RP and XL lmfao

Don Elmir

zOdp9rp.png

On this fine day, heard BT scum were out pking. Quickly massed up 14 to fight them 13v14. We had a nice return fight

until they started to return in 1 item, and call RP/XL for backup. We then fled with 12 members ingame to the bank and took whats ours.

jNfV9BE.png

King Elmir POV

'

Hmu to join EnVy today!

4 hours ago, Drvgon said:

Can confirm Elmir is ass at calling and also gets 1 banged multiple times lmfao. Btw this is a losing topic since I was there and Elmir told everyone to run away to bank lmao

I bullied u out of Envy lmfao imagine being on rs 10 hours a day to make 20$ a week. Sad life tbh loll get help asap.

Lifes easy over at Envy headquarters. 

1 hour ago, Big Meat said:

I bullied u out of Envy lmfao imagine being on rs 10 hours a day to make 20$ a week. Sad life tbh loll get help asap.

LOOOOL life ain’t easy when Elmirs heart rate goes up trying to find leaks and can’t even find the right one. Im glad I’m not in envy lmfao Hassan carries you slobs. Imagine high ranks being mutes when Hassan dies LOOL

55 minutes ago, Drvgon said:

LOOOOL life ain’t easy when Elmirs heart rate goes up trying to find leaks and can’t even find the right one. Im glad I’m not in envy lmfao Hassan carries you slobs. Imagine high ranks being mutes when Hassan dies LOOL

Big meat did this to you never forget u rat loll dont ever beg me for edgeville spawns broke boy

4 hours ago, Big Meat said:

shut yo ass up you the last kid to talk dude you live in turkey period.