IR LOL

R3ALITY

6 hours ago, Titans said:

Lo at how many supremacy alt accounts posting on this garbage. IR doesn't use mains. In fact, I recognize a handful of those names as mains we killed all day. @ me when you got something real. 

Did you have to team with other mains to kill those mains?

Nobody believes your god awful propaganda. Every1 knows IR doesn't use mains. I can say from experience as i applied with 20 defence and was told if i didnt have a 1 def account ready within a month id be kicked. Good try tho

Don't bitch in the future if we start bringing mains to defend ourselves. We will not allow this cancer to keep going on and will retaliate.

If any clan is camped by the mains Supremacy brings, feel free to PM 17#8292 on discord. I will personally mass up over 50 tanks in 30 minutes and deal with it myself to keep the scene clean.

7 minutes ago, 17_ said:

Don't bitch in the future if we start bringing mains to defend ourselves. We will not allow this cancer to keep going on and will retaliate.

If any clan is camped by the mains Supremacy brings, feel free to PM 17#8292 on discord. I will personally mass up over 50 tanks in 30 minutes and deal with it myself to keep the scene clean.

Tanks already hitting us so doesn't matter

15 minutes ago, Delhi said:

Tanks already hitting us so doesn't matter

dont threaten to ruin the pure scene because some random tanks are hitting u and claim its ir. the scene has been clean for a long time now.

15 hours ago, R3ALITY said:

39dc88bf8bcce76af86ae4ccc9c217d3.png

Fakest picture ever.

1) why would people call ingame piles in singles

2) if the tank was ir's, they wouldnt be spamming that over the head with a diff team cape on

Some of the most disgusting behaviour ive seen from supremacy. Flame all you want but keep the scene clean

Reality - Today at 19:50 Danny, wanna be a bitch about it? IR have like 20 mains and you're openly teaming with them. If you wanna keep using mains, we're bringing like 50 up and we will focus you both

l0000l