13 hours ago, 17_ said:

@Niblet this is y u couldnt keep rage/destiny open reject l0l

bro MY clan raped YOUR clan THREE times in a row

12 hours ago, Halp said:

bro I've seen you as a leader or high council in like 15 failed clans lmfao

54 minutes ago, Niblet said:

whats your records vs doom and eop looking like? fairly sure it's positively in your favour

2 hours ago, Niblet said:

That’s weird man because I’ve been in 3 clans over the last 8 years and was a rank of 1. Although You’ve Been a rank of 3 dead clans in the last year.

2 hours ago, Waifu Pillow said:

whats your records vs doom and eop looking like? fairly sure it's positively in your favour

definitely positive. Both of those clans had ass quality for being open for so long. How the fuck do you play for so long and still not learn how to be good.

1 hour ago, Halp said:

That’s weird man because I’ve been in 3 clans over the last 8 years and was a rank of 1. Although You’ve Been a rank of 3 dead clans in the last year.

@waifu pillow how many times you've seen this man on some rank team of an ass clan that doesn't last more than 2 weeks

3 hours ago, Niblet said:

definitely positive. Both of those clans had ass quality for being open for so long. How the fuck do you play for so long and still not learn how to be good.

@waifu pillow how many times you've seen this man on some rank team of an ass clan that doesn't last more than 2 weeks

Name a clan besides Zenith doom and Foe, none of your clans have lasted longer than 3 months.

4 hours ago, Halp said:

btw how you talking about being a rank when you've been a rank of: rage, destiny, px, outburst, and what ever that blue cape clan you and dave daylite opened.

Most of those clans opened and closed this year, you fucking suck @Niblet

I personally remember one of his clans trying to come at mine. ended in death to his

23 hours ago, TBR said:

I personally remember one of his clans trying to come at mine. ended in death to his

I closed my clan whilst pulling 60 and competing for #1 f2p matched. Meanwhile you put your members through multiple month slumps in which you competed with the bottom feeders and never won a single notable prep. 

On 5/6/2018 at 2:22 PM, Halp said:

btw how you talking about being a rank when you've been a rank of: rage, destiny, px, outburst, and what ever that blue cape clan you and dave daylite opened.

Most of those clans opened and closed this year, you fucking suck @Niblet

did i trigger you fella? You reopened and closed doom 3x in 1 year lmfao