Rampage Shit

Papa Bear

3506f7c21c5d4108bd0d5c8bded50b5a.gif

Set out with 11 strong pandas later to peak at 19 for a fun Monday trip.

STarted with a PKRI with golden where ATL fucked up and crashed. We tussled with everyone for like 10-15 minutes staying in multi the whole time and dipped after everyone was just camping singles. gf lol

From here we gained to 19 and asked Envy for a 20v20 then they ended up bringing 27 vs our 19. we fought it anyways and held our own until 3shit started sniping us. We ran through EV got as many kills as we could and dipped. gf lol

Found ATL slackin @ CA and decided to fuck em up when Blud Unit thought they could come in but we cleared them too lmfao.

Found Golden west fog and fucked them up 1 more time, got a mini vs 3hit and perfected them R1 but @loud sucks and didn't record it. (won last round with 2h's too)

@Singles "where ATL fucked up and crashed" 
My G they didn't just magically find us by chance. I know you guys are hard recruiting but yall have rejects in your clan and literally recruit anybody. Maybe thats how they found us... regardless good action.,,,,

8 hours ago, Its Alan said:

@Singles "where ATL fucked up and crashed" 
My G they didn't just magically find us by chance. I know you guys are hard recruiting but yall have rejects in your clan and literally recruit anybody. Maybe thats how they found us... regardless good action.,,,,

I suggest you never talk to me like that again