BV has won more fullouts than these clans: Supremacy, Rage, PX, AAO, OB, FS, EOP

Don Elmir

39 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

this kid is probably laughing behind his monitor thinking he is the funniest troll in the world

the kind of dude to check sharkbrew upon waking up, first trip to the fridge, any additional trips to the fridge, during bowel movement, before bed, and before and after his once-a-week shower

man high fives himself when he gets a like

7 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

I was wondering why this loser wasn't immediately quoting my posts and attempting to spit some retarded flame back lmfao..

4eac376a0a.png&key=61543f52b2469fa86a3eb

man I read a study once that said ██████ losers find it difficult to function when they are away from their computers. hope the little guy is doing okay.

Just now, Nixon said:

man I read a study once that said fucking losers find it difficult to function when they are away from their computers. hope the little guy is doing okay.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had 2-3 extra accounts to lurk around on.. I mean, he can't even get off these forums while he's stacking cheese balls @ wal-mart.

3 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he had 2-3 extra accounts to lurk around on.. I mean, he can't even get off these forums while he's stacking cheese balls @ wal-mart.

hey now working night shift at walmart is a solid career move if the entirety of your social interaction takes place online during the daytime and stacking cans of pringles is a good exercise in the spatial awareness required for getting outcalled by a mute

1 hour ago, Nixon said:

hey now working night shift at walmart is a solid career move if the entirety of your social interaction takes place online during the daytime and stacking cans of pringles is a good exercise in the spatial awareness required for getting outcalled by a mute

He's working towards that greeter position so he'll get a chance to work on his social anxiety.