FO(M)ains Beta leader begs lower tier clan for help vs doom

4 minutes ago, Jamz said:

parm admitted that u still had a main clan (jaja) and two main teams ready to come lol

oh and rot hate di and were under the impression most of our mains were di

so instead we hit everyone and actually had fights while u sat there dying several times to suicide barragers since u were watching yt vids and shows ;p

overall id say 7/10 anni =d 

just funny that the week i joined foe alongside hanuman and others, we pulled 90 for two weeks and u sat at gap acing fights with 50 mains when u had the same pull and could have fought pure on pure

its what i did when i was warlord and we smokered foe multiple times, guess dull thought he had a lot to lose if he did lose w/o mains, not sure on his mind about the situation as i am not him nor talked to him about it just assuming

U typed an essay against deviants, idk what to tell u lol

40 minutes ago, Jamz said:

parm admitted that u still had a main clan (jaja) and two main teams ready to come lol

oh and rot hate di and were under the impression most of our mains were di

so instead we hit everyone and actually had fights while u sat there dying several times to suicide barragers since u were watching yt vids and shows ;p

overall id say 7/10 anni =d 

just funny that the week i joined foe alongside hanuman and others, we pulled 90 for two weeks and u sat at gap acing fights with 50 mains when u had the same pull and could have fought pure on pure

its what i did when i was warlord and we smokered foe multiple times, guess dull thought he had a lot to lose if he did lose w/o mains, not sure on his mind about the situation as i am not him nor talked to him about it just assuming

>loses all day saturday

>avoids biggest rival all day sunday and instead opts to hit aao vs sup 30v30 10 steps from singles

7/10 for trying

Nothing is really shocking about this ts leak. Basically saying what a lot of people are too pussy to say. People bring mains to have an unfair advantage. When mains are inevitably a thing people fight fire with fire.

This has always happened and it's not a FOE thing. EOP throughout its existence put the ball in every competing clan's court by bringing mains.