Bad Timing Demoralizing Envy

NiggV

ey4zA8B.gif

Was told Envy was out pking with 20, with 1 mass poke we managed to pull 28 apes later peaking at 36 to steamroll them.

First fight we Baited them, Hey nothing new here same old stupid hassan falling for baits, I told my ranks to take capes off so it looks like we have 20

Envy quickly rushed in thinking they up like 2, we sent them running to singles in .10 seconds of the fight LOL.

2nd fight was south of Ca where we steamrolled them 30v30 clearing them from the map and maintaining 30. (VID SHOWS IT ALL) HAHA.

Yo envy before you open your mouth dont forget about that 2-1 prep we smoked you in. Shit clan will always be a Shit clan. Undefeated in preps btw.

Every time you post an audio you just look worse. Btw @Don Elmir keep threatening DDOS attacks to me and my members big things INC.

<18:38:29> "[Elmir] Elmir" pokes you: ur going off

@povs

2 hours ago, WE APES BOI said:

ey4zA8B.gif

Was told Envy was out pking with 20, with 1 mass poke we managed to pull 28 apes later peaking at 36 to steamroll them.

First fight we Baited them, Hey nothing new here same old stupid hassan falling for baits, I told my ranks to take capes off so it looks like we have 20

Envy quickly rushed in thinking they up like 2, we sent them running to singles in .10 seconds of the fight LOL.

2nd fight was south of Ca where we steamrolled them 30v30 clearing them from the map and maintaining 30. (VID SHOWS IT ALL) HAHA.

Yo envy before you open your mouth dont forget about that 2-1 prep we smoked you in. Shit clan will always be a Shit clan. Undefeated in preps btw.

Every time you post an audio you just look worse. Btw @Don Elmir keep threatening DDOS attacks to me and my members big things INC.

<18:38:29> "[Elmir] Elmir" pokes you: ur going off

@povs

@Don Elmir DDOS attacks? Np dude gl

15 minutes ago, Don Elmir said:

Lmfao no one ddosing this rat, kid shook af 😂😂😂

btw from 54: to 1:02 watch their cape counter jump because atl logs in hahahahahaha

K but I saw BT maintain 30 while you dropped to 24 to 26 to 12 to east graves lol, never thought i'd see BT be on top in a rivalry but y'all are getting smacked.

@Don Elmir your a fucking moron you dont even know What ddos is , !!!!!!

if your gunna act like your, know your shit, at least do some research fucking retard

DoS

A DoS Attack is a Denial of Service attack.

This means that one computer and one internet connection is used to flood a server with packets (TCP / UDP). The point of such a denial of service attack is to overload the targeted server’s bandwidth and other resources. This will make the server inaccessible to others, thereby blocking the website or whatever else is hosted there.

DDoS

A DDoS Attack is a Distributed Denial of Service Attack.

In most respects it is similar to a DoS attack but the results are much, much different. Instead of one computer and one internet connection the DDoS attack utilises many computers and many connections. The computers behind such an attack are often distributed around the whole world and will be part of what is known as a botnet. The main difference between a DDoS attack vs a DoS attack, therefore, is that the target server will be overload by hundreds or even thousands of requests in the case of the former as opposed to just one attacker in the case of the latter.

1 hour ago, Singles said:

K but I saw BT maintain 30 while you dropped to 24 to 26 to 12 to east graves lol, never thought i'd see BT be on top in a rivalry but y'all are getting smacked.

Weird how they had 28 and then jumped to 36 in vid