Outburst Saturday | Destroying Demons

Broxxx

19 minutes ago, Singles said:

Your trip was spend in single

Yo you're my homie, and i wasn't even at the trip. but i watched our video. They ran multi 3 times in one singles fight yet you didn't follow?

I guess to be unbiased ill need to wait for you vid, currently waiting my friend

2 minutes ago, Chalu said:

Yo you're my homie, and i wasn't even at the trip. but i watched our video. They ran multi 3 times in one singles fight yet you didn't follow?

I guess to be unbiased ill need to wait for you vid, currently waiting my friend

this happened when doom went to multi with us

c6a03b024d36fa1852ac44ee229db959.png

6 minutes ago, Chalu said:

8 hours ago, Chalu said:

You’re looking at your clans propaganda lmao wonder why the cut the vid short every time??? Hmmm

11 hours ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

Rage, outlaws, olympus and judgement members in ob

haw haw haw

stop whispering...

woah, you mean there are a few individuals that were in closed clans that are now in an open clan?

meanwhile u had a 10 year legacy clan with 100 members close into you and you pull 40 to ur most dominant server

11 hours ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

Rage, outlaws, olympus and judgement members in ob

haw haw haw

stop whispering...

ah yes lmfao as if left over impact, op, ascent and eop members arent in fs. Reply if mad lil bich