Sign in to follow this  
PICwarior381

pure/pkri Bad Timing PKRI with POP ft Envy

Recommended Posts

ey4zA8B.gif

badtimingts.teamspeak3.com / http://badtiming-rs.com/forums

 

Today we massed up 23 strong apes

We setup a pkri against against POP knowing they have same opts and levels on us

First fight

we defended at corp hill we dropped them quick and made them run in singles

Second fight

They defended north of corp hill, we rushed them and same shit we dropped them pretty quick and made them run in singles and then ofc Envy had to crash the fight with their cancer shit lmfao

can't compete? Bring cancer lmfaooo

Shoutouts:

POP for the clean action

Envy for being late to the party l0l0l0l0 btw your members are leaking for 2M

 

@PICwarior381

@Dzeko

@WE APES BOI

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Pabz for your service and selfless sacrifice in the first round. God bless

POP thanks for the clean action. Envy, keep bringing mains to feel relevant lmaoooooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheReal said:

Please you are good at runescape and I want you to teach me quality

I know son I knooooow you want me to be your Mr. Miyagi but I'm sorry man, I can't teach you anything Hassan did damage to your brain and you'll be 0 quality for the rest of your rs life :(((((((( I'm sad now :((((((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

I know son I knooooow you want me to be your Mr. Miyagi but I'm sorry man, I can't teach you anything Hassan did damage to your brain and you'll be 0 quality for the rest of your rs life :(((((((( I'm sad now :((((((

Come on man you and @Dzeko can teach me how to war, just give me a chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheReal said:

Come on man you and @Dzeko can teach me how to war, just give me a chance

Why why why, It's hard for me to say things like this to you man, I like you really but... Hassan fucked your brain up :((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Funky said:

Thank you Pabz for your service and selfless sacrifice in the first round. God bless

POP thanks for the clean action. Envy, keep bringing mains to feel relevant lmaoooooooo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaand?... Whats your point?

that confirmed that your own ranks know youre a sht player and had to demote u back to advanced l0l0l, stay a mute for ur whole life l0l0l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this