weekend recap

Nixon

14 hours ago, Mustafa said:

Lmao ur clan pulls 30 to f2p now and barely 50 to p2p with a rev team aiding you 

Just 2 months ago i predicted this shit, u realize ur members come to my ts and complain about how boring ur piss clan is ?

mustafa i generally agree with the shit you say, however without the PX kids that came to your clan and actually started tryharding for ranks, your clan wouldn't be pulling much more than 35 as you were previous months ago, you're a good guy but shut the fuck up lmao

5 minutes ago, Offset said:

mustafa i generally agree with the shit you say, however without the PX kids that came to your clan and actually started tryharding for ranks, your clan wouldn't be pulling much more than 35 as you were previous months ago, you're a good guy but shut the fuck up lmao

What are u talking about? where did i praise my clan in that post? I simply said that i predicted that apex would slump in 2 months a while ago and i was right lol

1 minute ago, Mustafa said:

What are u talking about? where did i praise my clan in that post? I simply said that i predicted that apex would slump in 2 months a while ago and i was right lol

idk man i'm just here to create a stir, idgaf about the clanning aspect of rs i'm just here to chill with people and play when i got free time xd