Who should be cleansed? You decide!

17_

Who should be cleansed? You decide!  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be cleansed? You decide!

42 minutes ago, 17_ said:

u sacrificed ur whole life to dedicate to reign of terror only get slapped in the face and rejected cos u planked to frontline and now u pretend u have a life.

Brazilian and shower doesnt fit together, sorry

Ive always had a life l0l i work my ass off and just got myself a new c63 what you saying, thank fuck i got declined l0l imagine playing rs for the rest of my life

23 minutes ago, Martin Tyler said:

u were by far the worst of rot and died in singles on full tank gear to fl thats y u quit the main scene l00l y u flamin others for being shit?

you obviously don't know what happened, legit retard l0l i dont even play the game anymore i quit in January 

3 minutes ago, Wilderness Ditch said:

Ive always had a life l0l i work my ass off and just got myself a new c63 what you saying, thank fuck i got declined l0l imagine playing rs for the rest of my life

I can absolutely assure you that you down have a C63. Imagine claiming u don't play when u attempted to dedicate Ur life to the game but got rejected. Imagine posting on sharkbrew.com when you've "quit" haha

32 minutes ago, 17_ said:

I can absolutely assure you that you down have a C63. Imagine claiming u don't play when u attempted to dedicate Ur life to the game but got rejected. Imagine posting on sharkbrew.com when you've "quit" haha

loool

1 minute ago, Public Relations Pig said:

the only guy that actually cared about closing ob is legend in eop now

so he essentially brainwashed u and other leaders/ranks/members of fs to rival ob only... rite...