FOE ends Apex's CWA P2P Streak | P2P Prep 2-1

del

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

just banter, apex's existence is based around prepping Foe and as soon as Nox realized Foe was on the same level they avoided prepping us for a while which effected apex's hype/pulls. 

without prepping Foe, apex have nothing since they're #10 f2p (Wild/CWA) and suck in P2P wild.

How would they hype up the invites who only attend apex preps who are far better quality than their own members without prepping foe?

whats your prob, man?

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

just banter, apex's existence is based around prepping Foe and as soon as Nox realized Foe was on the same level they avoided prepping us for a while which effected apex's hype/pulls. 

without prepping Foe, apex have nothing since they're #10 f2p (Wild/CWA) and suck in P2P wild.

How would they hype up the invites who only attend apex preps who are far better quality than their own members without prepping foe?

Jordan stop lol it took u 7 months of hard work 2 do what u did yesterday just be happy that u beat us lol

5 minutes ago, Anton said:

Jordan stop lol it took u 7 months of hard work 2 do what u did yesterday just be happy that u beat us lol

hey friend, didn't take me 7months im 15-1 vs invite cwa team/clan idk what to even put it under :Cheers:

On 16-5-2018 at 5:28 PM, Jamz said:

Nah that's just the pure community's logic, it's been like that since forever. Also as for Supremacy ending our 15 win streak, it had nothing to do with their performance. Our main caller for the past two months prior stepped down seven hours before the event, leaving two INACTIVE elders with the responsibility of leading the event. 

I to myself never once thought that Apex was the better clan in P2P as when it came to the wilderness they would ALWAYS lose. We accepted their fullout request and stomped them 3-0, wasn't even close.

Let's be real, the only reason Apex were able to beat us in the past was due to us not having competent P2P callers as well as not being organised. If Apex were to prep us again, I honestly believe that they won't be able to win.

Summer's around the corner... Our old core members are returning... it's going to be extremely hard for ANY clan to take wins off of us in CWA.

FOC sucked in every relevant era

compare ur ml's lmfaoo no achievement b