Message To FOM

17_

Just now, Himsa said:

l0l are you scared of my insults? they carry no weight irl so relax l0000l no 1 is gonna harm you irl except maybe your parents lmfao

l00l ur scared of a clan on a pixel game hahaha avoiding eop and now ur scared of a moderator on a pixel games forum hahahaha l000l its okay snowflake !

Just now, Forever Green said:

l00l ur scared of a clan on a pixel game hahaha avoiding eop and now ur scared of a moderator on a pixel games forum hahahaha l000l its okay snowflake !

Never been afraid of some dead fish or butt pirates lmfao and phebz dont want these hands either l0l nigguh literally reads at a 4th grade lvl l0l

1 minute ago, Himsa said:

Never been afraid of some dead fish or butt pirates lmfao and phebz dont want these hands either l0l nigguh literally reads at a 4th grade lvl l0l

l000l scared himsa cant handle sharkies or pirates because they killed his clan l000000l roll over dog and bark for me hahahahaha thats 2 grades ahead of you l0l

Just now, Forever Green said:

l000l scared himsa cant handle sharkies or pirates because they killed his clan l000000l roll over dog and bark for me hahahahaha thats 2 grades ahead of you l0l

l00000000l I know 7 different languages while you only know broken english lmfao

3 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

l000l knowing "run from eop" in 7 different languages because ur foreign ranks go native and scream when eop kills them doesnt count buddy l000l ur 1 from 7 in preps vs apex LMFAO!!!!

l0l imagine bragging about another clan because your own clan is super dog crap XD

Just now, Himsa said:

l0l imagine bragging about another clan because your own clan is super dog crap XD

l00l is that all u can say buddy ahahahhaha youve lost 6 of your last 7 prpes vs apex hahahahahhaa back to ur corner doggy maybe ur 2nd grade teacher will give you a good noodle star

4 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

l00l is that all u can say buddy ahahahhaha youve lost 6 of your last 7 prpes vs apex hahahahahhaa back to ur corner doggy maybe ur 2nd grade teacher will give you a good noodle star

thats the first time i mentioned that lmfao youre broken l000l goodfight cya loser

29 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Why not just keep it clean regardless?

That would benefit your legacy so much more than what you’ve previously done for it.

Look what we did to fom's legacy, slumped them into arguably the worst era they have ever seen and reduced them to bringing 60 mains on their anniversary. Legends elders and oldschools of fom are literally rolling in their grave at what they've turned into lmfao. 

1 hour ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Why not just keep it clean regardless?

That would benefit your legacy so much more than what you’ve previously done for it.

Because I won't put my clan at a disadvantage and have my clan affect negatively. I'll just do what they plan to do but much worse.