EoP vs IR ~ 15v15 P2P Mini ~ 4-0

debb

55 minutes ago, Thimaah said:

why do you care so much about what we do lmao

we cant rly expect that great a turnout for us but i do expect to get a majority to show up the game plan this weekend is to ruin foes hyped up trip to smash fis birthday cake they made countless topics making sure they can pull decent this weekend, theyre going to try and use this for hype to upcoming weeks and weekends, including our opening trip we are going to put an early stop to this, we'll be going out this weekend to ensure fom has an awful trip, hopefully we have a decent enough pull to actually make an impact on their fights, if not then we will just be a nuisance to their callers or just their fights in general weekend trip timess are still the same time, u all kno what the rank team and i expect, dont let us down

22 minutes ago, Jamz said:

we cant rly expect that great a turnout for us but i do expect to get a majority to show up the game plan this weekend is to ruin foes hyped up trip to smash fis birthday cake they made countless topics making sure they can pull decent this weekend, theyre going to try and use this for hype to upcoming weeks and weekends, including our opening trip we are going to put an early stop to this, we'll be going out this weekend to ensure fom has an awful trip, hopefully we have a decent enough pull to actually make an impact on their fights, if not then we will just be a nuisance to their callers or just their fights in general weekend trip timess are still the same time, u all kno what the rank team and i expect, dont let us down

c7c71bcbb0a607ce922fc1da60940423-png.jpg?width=401&height=130 :lol: