1 def eagles obliterate 25 defence pirates ~ p2p mini (15v15) ~ 2-0

del

2 minutes ago, 17_ said:

feels good slaying clans whilst @Foe has an arranged marriage and still plays runescape lol!

come back to me when u have a latina on ur dick and earn as much as me (100k) per year lololol

Just now, 0ldschooler said:

Ye, keep on thinking that these 2 year old prep wins are meaningful, while EOP keeps bulling your clan for 3rd consecutive year in a row now.

The last time you stepped into cwa vs my clan

35 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

Ye, keep on thinking that these 2 year old prep wins are meaningful, while EOP keeps bulling your clan for 3rd consecutive year in a row now.

Lmao imagine eop Didn’t beg fs and doom to close into them for numbers

21 minutes ago, holydreams said:

pretty ironic coming from a clan that basically auto ranked every ex ub member darling!!!

52 minutes ago, holydreams said:

wait but didnt you autorank doom ranks last time doom/zenith closed? you still have their highcouncil as yours at the moment form that last merge l000l

at least eop didnt give out auto ranks l0000l pussy always a hypocrite l000l

also remember when you mass brough sf during ur trips l000l cry more baby

and isnt half ur current rank team ub LOL

and yous till pull 55 in ur own server with signups l000l 55/120

22 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

wait but didnt you autorank doom ranks last time doom/zenith closed? you still have their highcouncil as yours at the moment form that last merge l000l

at least eop didnt give out auto ranks l0000l pussy always a hypocrite l000l

also remember when you mass brough sf during ur trips l000l cry more baby

and isnt half ur current rank team ub LOL

and yous till pull 55 in ur own server with signups l000l 55/120

Why are you so embarrassed of your clan that you act like an apex member and strive off of their victories? Everyone knows you are a braindead eop kid hiding behind a clan you are not in and have nothing to do with. Can you confirm @Old Nox ?

3 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

Why are you so embarrassed of your clan that you act like an apex member and strive off of their victories? Everyone knows you are a braindead eop kid hiding behind a clan you are not in and have nothing to do with. Can you confirm @Old Nox ?

l000l braindead foc member why did u only pull 55 with signups in your own server??? l00000l who said im apex LMFAO is asking what clan im in literally all foc has now???

Just now, Forever Green said:

l000l braindead foc member why did u only pull 55 with signups in your own server??? l00000l who said im apex LMFAO

You sure are living off of their legacy. Perhaps if your clan manned up and accepted a matched opts fight and managed to pull off a victory (LMFAOOO) you wouldn't have to hide behind an alternative account with a hidden identity grabbing at the glory of another clans wins.

Why not just app to apex bro? You ride their cock enough I'm sure you could get in. You could be their cringe little mascot. Oh wait you already are. 

2 hours ago, H I T T A said:

You sure are living off of their legacy. Perhaps if your clan manned up and accepted a matched opts fight and managed to pull off a victory (LMFAOOO) you wouldn't have to hide behind an alternative account with a hidden identity grabbing at the glory of another clans wins.

Why not just app to apex bro? You ride their cock enough I'm sure you could get in. You could be their cringe little mascot. Oh wait you already are. 

wat if i am apex l000l ur having a midlife crisis over what clan i am l000l

and btw u should probably start pulling more than 50 with signups if u want to fight eop LOOOL ur currently #6 atm, u should work ur way up little dog l000l 

7 hours ago, Skeez said:

pretty ironic coming from a clan that basically auto ranked every ex ub member darling!!!

how is it auto ranking if every single ex ub member worked 4 their rank?

every person that introd to eop site was given member w/o even applying

heck u even gave chief AUTO SENIOR MEMBER, he was never in eop roflcopters

stop tlkin plzz lolol

12 hours ago, Foe said:

how is it auto ranking if every single ex ub member worked 4 their rank?

every person that introd to eop site was given member w/o even applying

heck u even gave chief AUTO SENIOR MEMBER, he was never in eop roflcopters

stop tlkin plzz lolol

why did u auto rank zenith when they closed into you and merged lol bro........................ eop might give member to some people but they never hand out a bunch of ranks to a clan thats closed into them like foc did l000000l tfw eop have higher standards than self righteous main clan foc hahahaha