EnVy F2P Sunday BT + Ascent 2v1 Is No Problem!

Don Elmir

zOdp9rp.png

While my members train their accounts and prepare for P2P Sundays, we decided we would take them out and bully BT.

We massed up a total of 57 EnVy members for this adventure.

Seeing as ascent had more they decided to be the bigger men and fight us.

With BT having some tanks rag our members, we let that slide, and still managed to punish both clans.

We let ascent rush us, knowing that if they hop to us we could drop some of their numbers before BT would come in and try to snipe us.

Having done that, we quickly took control of the fight. 

We dropped ascent to 20 ingame, where they went north and BT came in trying to take us on.

We quickly cleared up BT while Ascent came back, they switched off back and forth for a while.

All of a sudden BT left, and it was just us and Ascent, with single piles and scimming we dropped them to 20 ingame.

They decided to take it west of CA, from there it was just brutal, we walked them from CA to DItch where they ended.

Heres Neil poking Originalz, l00000000000l

<16:34:24> "Neil/Ascent" pokes you: WTF ARE YOUDOING YOU BRAIN DEAD FUCK!?!?!?
<16:38:59> "Neil/Ascent" pokes you: WTF ARE YOU DOING SITTING OUTSIDE!?!? GET THE FUCK IN AND HELP US CLEAN THEM UP! GOD DAMN

BT I WONT STOP KILLING YOUR CLAN UNTIL EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF MINE GETS 70 COMBAT, GL.

jNfV9BE.png

HLpoSbi.png

NZ6UpvZ.png

GKPp0U4.png

w5CrD3C.png

ETvTfr0.png

HwCcKuU.png

Ws6P584.png

qH0JZh6.png

jNfV9BE.png

Join "EV PUBLIC" CC!

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Literally no one gives a damn about your lpc going out at xlpc times because you can't do p2p lol.

Here's some reality for ya Brad, rednecks that fuck their cousins can't call. All you're good for is driving tractors and being incests.

2 minutes ago, Brock said:

wait who are you? that kid that brings tanks and level 70s vs 55-60cb pures you struggled to beat my clan silly

I'm the guy that killed your clan 1v3 np... Keep poking originalz for help silly goose :/

3 minutes ago, Waz said:

Here's some reality for ya Brad, rednecks that fuck their cousins can't call. All you're good for is driving tractors and being incests.

That is probably the dumbest flame I have ever seen on this game before. I think a 4th grader could do better.

1 minute ago, Brock said:

kill my clan? I would kill your clan matched cbs and no tanks like lmao you need 70cbs and tanks to compete 

1 minute ago, Brad said:

That is probably the dumbest flame I have ever seen on this game before. I think a 4th grader could do better.

No more wildy for yall 

Just now, Brock said:

kill my clan? I would kill your clan matched cbs and no tanks like lmao you need 70cbs and tanks to compete 

you went from 50+ ingame to 20 WITH Bt/RP helping you LOOOL 

Just now, Waz said:

you went from 50+ ingame to 20 WITH Bt/RP helping you LOOOL 

i had 45 in my ts silly goose alot were new to scene also and returned like a mfer today bulling lvl 70s and tanks wuu2

1 minute ago, Brock said:

i had 45 in my ts silly goose alot were new to scene also and returned like a mfer today bulling lvl 70s and tanks wuu2

u silly rat start doing inners for ur members using fire bolt then loool

5 minutes ago, Brock said:

Can you do the math? lvl 13 + 55. Ascent had level 80's I could attack so get a grip you little ass monkey you lost 4v1 Yikessss still need more invites