EnVy F2P Sunday BT + Ascent 2v1 Is No Problem!

Don Elmir

2 hours ago, P R O D said:

Hes made 12 versions of the same clan over and over and continues to lose. he cant call his way out of a paper bag , and he will forever be known as the leader of the most leak infested clan known to pure clanning. but please continue to quote me if triggers on your Anonymous account you sad beta child 

Meanwhile your clan got bullied out of F2P Saturdays the first week you tried big yikes

7 hours ago, WE APES BOI said:

15 BT TANKS AT YOUR SATURDAY TRIP THIS WEEKEND. MARK MY WORD.

And this is what they do, make more tank account's so we have to keep our's, I mean it's not the right thing to be handling things little boy

12 hours ago, WE APES BOI said:

15 BT TANKS AT YOUR SATURDAY TRIP THIS WEEKEND. MARK MY WORD.

ever since you started calling for BT they be slumping? dafuq ? @bt black son #facts... you have became a clanwars clan ever since this Noob got kicked from Envy to join you... maybe you should do something about it to get better coz at this rate you will pull 10 next week... 

Btw... GJ envy! 2v1! damn! looked good!

@Don Elmir.. God Bless... lol

Heres Neil poking Originalz, l00000000000l

<16:34:24> "Neil/Ascent" pokes you: WTF ARE YOUDOING YOU BRAIN DEAD FUCK!?!?!?
<16:38:59> "Neil/Ascent" pokes you: WTF ARE YOU DOING SITTING OUTSIDE!?!? GET THE FUCK IN AND HELP US CLEAN THEM UP! GOD DAMN

51 minutes ago, WE APES BOI said:

hassan has you on a leash LOL IMAGINE, YOUR LIKE 40 YEARS OLD ON A LEASH BY A 26 YEAR OLD WOLVERINE LOOKIN ASS BOI

don't disrespect 0ver faggot he's a grown man and richer then both ur parents combined 

1 hour ago, WE APES BOI said:

hassan has you on a leash LOL IMAGINE, YOUR LIKE 40 YEARS OLD ON A LEASH BY A 26 YEAR OLD WOLVERINE LOOKIN ASS BOI

Imagine being this mad over a java game