Kim

Do you support of such system?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support of such system?

• Yes
    • No (explain why in the posts below.)

1 hour ago, tesco said:

derailing topics how so

im talking about doxing on a dox thread lol im pointin out the hypocripsy involved

ur hinting ive been involved in dox wars can u show me some proof plz ? ive not played the game for months ^_^

lil nick however =) not so long ago he threatened someone with irl info if they wouldnt stop talking to u lol

[22:15] <[eOp]nICK> and i told u
[22:15] <[eOp]nICK> im happy to start srsly smoking kids

nice!

The other moderator handled your post as you went into Nick and constant flames.  Smoking kids doesn't mean he is going to dox them. He has been making kids crumble by flaming them for hours. 

What has Nick been involved with recently? Nick back then used to go into forums and release ton of boards. He used to make it known that it was him numerous of times. This is something that he isn't anymore. Of course, you won't accept this as you two had your own personal beef. But, please. Leave me out of it. 

You know what you were apart of last year. Its not something I care to discuss. 

24 minutes ago, tesco said:

idk what i was a part of last year actually u tell me :P

nick is/was a known doxer and the fact u try refute that is fuckin hilarious

u only made this system because u got doxed haha cry more u fuckin bich

Nick is no longer the notorious doxer that he once was. As Nick and I got to know each other more, Nick did realize that there is better routes in crumbling others. Such as flaming and just being a better clan. I hope you've learned the same and took a similar leave of absence such as NIck did.  No. I have been doxed way worse than this. This is the first time the dox was widely known though. 

take a look at my next reply with someone else. 

Just now, Kim said:

Nick is no longer the notorious doxer that he once was. As Nick and I got to know each other more, Nick did realize that there is better routes in crumbling others. Such as flaming and just being a better clan. I hope you've learned the same and took a similar leave of absence such as NIck did.  No. I have been doxed way worse than this. This is the first time the dox was widely known though. 

I take a look at my next reply with someone else. 

just so god damn fuckin cringe

i took a similar leave of absence as i focused more on irl and stopped playing the game i didnt go soul searching and regret my actions on an online game like ur sayin he did

lil bitch nick lmfao

3 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

people have been getting doxd in the community for yrs a sharkbrew mod gets doxd and you talk about changes lmao

Hello, Community

Its been awhile since I've made a written a major update topic. This is a topic that I didn't know how to fully introduce at first. As some of you may know from Slush's topic, We got threatened by a certain individual. "either you unban me or i'll target all your admins." Prior to this, My dox got dropped in numerous discords. The amount of positivity  that I received from the community was tremendous. In most cases, when one gets doxed within the community. People just laugh and spread it around. With my case, people made a conversation within their own discords and even on Sharkbrew Discord. My staff and I have been wanting to help impact the community in a positive way since January of this year in this realm.

57eedf3dac3185a156af2fc01f2f87af.png

The toxicity within this realm needs to be exposed by players. Over the months, we've mediated dox wars and lessen the blows. Even consoling some members of this community.  To show these people, you have the power and you're able to defend yourself.  We'd like to release this system with the suggestions of the community. (since August-present time)

This is from my topic.  I have been doxed since 2017. In April-May, I have been doxed in a total of five times. I have even received harassment IRL and other sort of things. That is why, I took this opportunity to release as anyone who witnessed the drama, they know I wasn't shook, but it was a good time to release.

14 minutes ago, tesco said:

i took a similar leave of absence as i focused more on irl and stopped playing the game i didnt go soul searching and regret my actions on an online game like ur sayin he did

lil bitch nick lmfao

Nah, he didn't regret majority of the things he did do. He did travel since majority of his travels were covered by his IRL.

7 hours ago, tesco said:

lil bitch nick lmfao

I still qppreciate what u did btw

Shouldn't you ask your leader in supremacy? That brown man threatens to dox and has hacked and ddos'd people because people have joined his clan and gave locations to his "rivals" on a video game. Man, if he isn't lying about being in the NY police academy then I feel sorry for his mental state. He'll be the first to panic when someone talk shit to him irl when he's in his uniform. Then again, the dude couldn't even answer simple police questions I asked him.