Major Updates (Promos & More) Part One

Kim

9i97GP8.png

We're happy to say, we will have plugins being fixed on the site within late May or even June. In the meantime, I am releasing systems that have been constructed by some of the senior moderators and I. I hope you will all enjoy the updates. Furthermore, welcome the new staff members! 

DzFixGs.png

Promotions

Gatekeeper

These Gatekeeper promotions will help our current system(s) such as COTM & Events.

@Brandon - Clanless (Team Potent) 

@Brock - Rank of Ascent

@Fazing - Rank of WAR

@Caroline - Rank of Aao

@Wee-Bey - Senior in EoP

These five were accepted off their applications to our forums and strong recommendations from their leaders.  If your application was not accepted. Feel free to message me!

All of you have some sort of experience with managing tasks and carrying them out well. I expect great things for you all!

DzFixGs.png

Discord Moderator

We've created a new role within our Discord Moderators. They will be able to act a front-line towards any sort of major-trolls within our Discord Community.  You will be able to approach these individuals for moderator or any questions about the discord. 

@phoots - IR - Proud Member

@NL_Ronald - Former Member of Doom / Eop currently. 

Over the weeks, these two have shown remarkable results on how to recreate a situation within discord. They're naturals in the community and they will be able to help make the community cleaner. 

Congratulations.  As usual, these new Moderators will be set to a 2 week trial, closely keeping an eye on their activity and moderating capabilities. 

DzFixGs.png

Ambassadors

We're missing a lot of ambassadors as we have cleaned out some of the ranks who were inactive. If you're interested in taking ambassdor. Please, message mediator+ to sign up!

If you're a current ambassador and have not signed up to our list. Here is the link.

DzFixGs.png

Discord 

You can click on the image below to join. I promise its a joy ride! 

Image result for discord

On other news, Our discord has new features:

!OPTOUT for those who don't want to be pestered by the mini-channel

!Warn for those break the rules 

Kingpin has been added to the discord. 

DzFixGs.png

New System Introduction 

New System. We need suggestions on how to carry this out. Take this serious and click on the link.

DzFixGs.png

The Troll Account Verification System

Our rules will be pushed furthermore and there will be an update on this sometime this week. 

If you got this far into the topic, COTM/Disputes updates will be introduced to the general public this week. As ambassadors have been inactive.