puppyslush

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait so ur telling me a supremacy member can also hack an account and interfere with sharkbrew but they dont get permanently banned but when an eop member does it its a perm ban?

lol this is why nobody cares about ur stupid doxing problems ur website is biased l0l u support the doxers and hackers 

53 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

wait so ur telling me a supremacy member can also hack an account and interfere with sharkbrew but they dont get permanently banned but when an eop member does it its a perm ban?

lol this is why nobody cares about ur stupid doxing problems ur website is biased l0l u support the doxers and hackers 

The doxing issue is an issue for the whole community. As the punishment for Nick breaching the account is something of still in question. The Eop member targeted over 200 topics while as hotkeying’s did not. Slush carried it out by apologizing to Hotkeying publically. Nick and others their warnings on the website will be reviewed.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

The doxing issue is an issue for the whole community. As the punishment for Nick breaching the account is something of still in question. The Eop member targeted over 200 topics while as hotkeying’s did not. Slush carried it out by apologizing to Hotkeying publically. Nick and others their warnings on the website will be reviewed.

why is it whenever its someone from supremacy or foc, its always "still in question" or "waiting on ranks response" but when its eop, ir, apex, or another clan that doesnt support sharkbrew the decisions are made instantly? l0l

7 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

why is it whenever its someone from supremacy or foc, its always "still in question" or "waiting on ranks response" but when its eop, ir, apex, or another clan that doesnt support sharkbrew the decisions are made instantly? l0l

I don't know what you're talking about in the sense of Apex. 

EoP - Some people in their clan like to make hints of what is happening on IRC/Discord

IR - Same with ONE IR member who has made implications & threats 

Apex - ?

Supremacy - For the main part, they haven't acted first in many of the situations. I wasn't exactly around when Phil/Hotkeying got into a ramble. From I remember, it was the question of why Hotkeying would go as far as contacting people on Facebooks and other things. Other things, I have personally given warnings/bans on my own SUP members. 

FOE - Same thing as SUP.  

You have to remember and see our staff team, majority of FOE don't think we like them. Up until recently, we got more FOE staff members as they joined FOE. Its a bit meh for you to mention FOE

The access to this account links you to Murd..fyi. 

5 hours ago, TheBean said:

Old RDNS records.

he Link provided in the bottom of the page to look exact ISP of each IP Address between the series 50.52.101.0 to 50.52.101.255. Last Data updated on 15 Dec 17.

root@server:~# host 52.50.101.49
49.101.50.52.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer ec2-52-50-101-49.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com.

Currently points to an AWS instance.

6 hours ago, Kim said:

I don't know what you're talking about in the sense of Apex. 

EoP - Some people in their clan like to make hints of what is happening on IRC/Discord

IR - Same with ONE IR member who has made implications & threats 

Apex - ?

Supremacy - For the main part, they haven't acted first in many of the situations. I wasn't exactly around when Phil/Hotkeying got into a ramble. From I remember, it was the question of why Hotkeying would go as far as contacting people on Facebooks and other things. Other things, I have personally given warnings/bans on my own SUP members. 

FOE - Same thing as SUP.  

You have to remember and see our staff team, majority of FOE don't think we like them. Up until recently, we got more FOE staff members as they joined FOE. Its a bit meh for you to mention FOE

The access to this account links you to Murd..fyi. 

now ur saying sup and foc arent the ones acting first l000l? god ive heard it all now lol do u hear the bullshit u speak or is ur hand so far up supremacy and focs ass you can grab their tongue?

remember when foc started doxing eop and eop didnt retaliate out of game and sharkbrew did nothing or were you too busy conspiring with 3at and co about doxing ir

2 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

lmao

imagine getting triggered so much about a foe 6vs6 mini, that u go change the title lmao

btw eop you already 0-2 in preps before opening l0l 

sv reopened and after a week losing vs eop u went 140-40 and 2 months later you closed 0-23 without winning a prep l000l its like u cant catch a break from getting bullied by eop!