Whipz

puppyslush

5 minutes ago, TBR said:

I’m not sure why you would call him out in front of the whole community

Some of us feel when you're creeping to the extent of sending your substandard penis images to girls online you probably need an intervention.

4 hours ago, Hormone said:

how do you know this is all true?

or is this all just assumptions

10 minutes ago, TBR said:

I’m not sure why you would call him out in front of the whole community

I got 3 written testimonials from different individuals from 3 distinct clans(who are rivaling each other atm).

I fear there are more victims and they are being pressured into silence.

Your replies only adds to this pressure and prevents the entire community from knowing the full extent of this whipz's deeds.

3 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

I got 3 written testimonials from different individuals from 3 distinct clans(who are rivaling each other atm).

I fear there are more victims and they are being pressured into silence.

Your replies only adds to this pressure and prevents the entire community from knowing the full extent of this whipz's deeds.

well

IOBSESSION told me that ur a downie

zulu claimed u were a retard

i believe u have aspergs

can action be taken against u plz ?

3 different individuals and none of us are in the same clan and there is no evidence (much like this whole topic!!!)

Just now, tesco said:

well

IOBSESSION told me that ur a downie

zulu claimed u were a retard

i believe u have aspergs

can action be taken against u plz ?

3 different individuals and none of us are in the same clan and there is no evidence (much like this whole topic!!!)

Well, those 3 people have nothing to lose if their claims are invalidated.

On the flip side, If I am somehow wrong, my reputation goes down together together with this site.

Those 3 individual gals I have spoken to and gotten their consent to put details on this site. If you know any female runescape clanner who played since 2008 and actively clanned, asked them to PM me as per this topic.

Just now, slushpuppeh said:

Well, those 3 people have nothing to lose if their claims are invalidated.

On the flip side, If I am somehow wrong, my reputation goes down together together with this site.

Those 3 individual gals I have spoken to and gotten their consent to put details on this site. If you know any female runescape clanner who played since 2008 and actively clanned, asked them to PM me as per this topic.

ur literally being judge and jury here over some allegations that have nothing 2 do with sharkbrew at all

ok if he has harassing them its wrong but its got nothing to do with you or sharkbrew at all

loads of people get their irls leaked and spread do u see them crying (and if they do, is action being taken to perm ban someone from a community when they didnt do anything on said community)?

this whole thread is retarded u cringe white knight

Just now, tesco said:

ur literally being judge and jury here over some allegations that have nothing 2 do with sharkbrew at all

ok if he has harassing them its wrong but its got nothing to do with you or sharkbrew at all

loads of people get their irls leaked and spread do u see them crying (and if they do, is action being taken to perm ban someone from a community when they didnt do anything on said community)?

this whole thread is retarded u cringe white knight

I have obtained 3 testimonials from 3 different people, 2 of which I never spoke to before, whipz had dropped the dox on my fellow rank Kim 2 days ago. How much more proof do you want without endangering these witnesses? I see you spare alot of thought about whipz, but absolutely none for the victims.

This is not merely a personal beef between 2 disgruntle parties that resulted in them getting doxed, this person discriminates and actively targets an entire group of people. Therefore it is my business to get involved.

I am asking for more people to come forward. Your reply isn't helping to the situation and is only encouraging whipz

Just now, slushpuppeh said:

I have obtained 3 testimonials from 3 different people, 2 of which I never spoke to before, whipz had dropped the dox on my fellow rank Kim 2 days ago. How much more proof do you want without endangering these witnesses? I see you spare alot of thought about whipz, but absolutely none for the victims.

This is not merely a personal beef between 2 disgruntle parties that resulted in them getting doxed, this person discriminates and actively targets an entire group of people. Therefore it is my business to get involved.

I am asking for more people to come forward. Your reply isn't helping to the situation and is only encouraging whipz

i dont know who whipz is and chances are i dont like him to be honest with you

what do u really think is gonna happen? if he has doxes on kids who then come to you and say yeah he doxed me u rly think its gonna change anything? itll get someone swatted most likely

i still dont see how this is sharkbrews issue and the reason ive always liked slush is because hes unbias and fair, i dont see him making these topics cos it has nothing to do with sharkbrew

thats like me getting banned off rs for offensive language and u banning me off sb cos kids "came forward" that i told them suck their mum

5 minutes ago, tesco said:

i dont know who whipz is and chances are i dont like him to be honest with you

what do u really think is gonna happen? if he has doxes on kids who then come to you and say yeah he doxed me u rly think its gonna change anything? itll get someone swatted most likely

i still dont see how this is sharkbrews issue and the reason ive always liked slush is because hes unbias and fair, i dont see him making these topics cos it has nothing to do with sharkbrew

thats like me getting banned off rs for offensive language and u banning me off sb cos kids "came forward" that i told them suck their mum

This is a fact finding/expose topic. If more people come forward, I will be able to see the evidence infront and have more options available at my disposal. When my follow up topic is posted, at the barest minimum, the topic would be doing a community service to any (male or female) runescape clanners will be aware who this person is.

Moreover like I said before, this person is targeting an exclusive group in the community. This may have caused a few females to quit or become disillusioned with the community. It's a net negative for all of us.

Regardless of the outcome, this is still a community oriented topic that provides value to the pure community.

6 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

This is a fact finding/expose topic. If more people come forward, I will be able to see the evidence infront and have more options available at my disposal. When my follow up topic is posted, at the barest minimum, the topic would be doing a community service to any (male or female) runescape clanners will be aware who this person is.

Moreover like I said before, this person is targeting an exclusive group in the community. This may have caused a few females to quit or become disillusioned with the community. It's a net negative for all of us.

Regardless of the outcome, this is still a community oriented topic that provides value to the pure community.

u dont seem retarded but this idea is retarded 

have a nice day

The pure community must take advantage of every single opt that exists in game therefire we must not condone any sort of bully or discriminatory behavior against any race or gender

?

This is sharkbrew in a nutshell my dude.

I don't condone doxing/harassing of course, but you're so fucking hypocrite right now l0l

5 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

?

This is sharkbrew in a nutshell my dude.

I don't condone doxing/harassing of course, but you're so fucking hypocrite right now l0l

There's a difference between killing your clan ingame/flaming your clan vs threatening someone on a person(gender) level