Whipz

puppyslush

Majority of the people who saying that this is fake are people who are associated with Whipz. It leads me to believe that they are in the same category as him. 

This isn't a joke and most of the women who were harassed by Whipz. They didn't want to give him a public eye thinking it'll go over everyone's head. I'm happy to see that our pure community for the main part is supporting these young ladies. Hopefully, this can aspire others to speak up about nh actions. 

Whipz did in fact spread their pictures. He victimizes these individuals and even tried to victimize me. He will say he only showed to a 'few' people. The pictures that are often spread around of numerous of women are pictures that were shared with him in confidence. He used to harass the whole group by constantly poking them on teamspeak. Some of the girls who did harshly turn him down. He got his friends to camp them and call them all sorts of names. Its a hard to be in a community with majority are men.

Some of you may say, some of these women deserve of it for trusting him.Ask yourself, have you ever been betrayed by someone? Did they ever share anything personal. How did it feel and when they shared it with others. The many of you have been betrayed.

Whipz has tried creating a narrative where most of these women were trying to get with him. 

• Two of us tried recruiting him to our clan and befriending him.
  • One of us was felt bad for him and didn't realize how much of a creep he was.
  • One was simply a friend of his in Doom. 

All of these women were got their pictures spread around other details that I won't get into without their permission.

All of us were in some sort of relationship upon knowing Whipz. He will try to sway a small group's accusations to save face. Thank you to the people who have taken interest in speaking to some of these women in your clans and asking if they were okay.