Thoughts?

Halp

IR, Apex, EoP, and envy all running in head first at SUP. All because lil dicky wants to date Kim....

What will be next? Will anyone take a further step down the stupidity stairs than that guy or what?

#Metoo #RSDrama #BringBackPure-Warfare

6 minutes ago, Moni said:

beginning to miss fudog rn

I feel your pain I’ve been missing pure warfare for a while, it all just starts to feel normal after a while. You’ll get over it bud embrace the suck as we do everyday we log into this website.

16 minutes ago, Halp said:

I feel your pain I’ve been missing pure warfare for a while, it all just starts to feel normal after a while. You’ll get over it bud embrace the suck as we do everyday we log into this website.

Ye pw was sick, furious giving ips to catch spies and joel selling ips

Just now, Cyclops said:

?

u hate foe...thats why ur obsessed leader @DULL hacked a sharkbrew mod just to delete FOE winning topics? LOL 

i take shits that pain my ass and i hate them more than fo. fo is irrelevant and dead as fuck

Just now, 17_ said:

i take shits that pain my ass and i hate them more than fo. fo is irrelevant and dead as fuck

very weird how the #1 matched clan is irrelevant but eop opened with 20 def and lost to apex in a f2p prep? is that why @DULL hacked a sharkbrew mod just to delete foe winning topics? sounds like HATE to me 

Just now, Cyclops said:

very weird how the #1 matched clan is irrelevant but eop opened with 20 def and lost to apex in a f2p prep? is that why @DULL hacked a sharkbrew mod just to delete foe winning topics? sounds like HATE to me 

yes i know eop is by far the best pure clan to ever enter the wilderness and fo learnt that the hard way at my home of gdz today. thank yew.

1 minute ago, 17_ said:

yes i know eop is by far the best pure clan to ever enter the wilderness and fo learnt that the hard way at my home of gdz today. thank yew.

haha i would like the wilderness too if i can use my mains and call main teams to camp the #1 matched pure clan aka FOE lmao

pure vs pure action and you lose every time (just like ur f2p prep vs apex). thank yew. 

7 minutes ago, Cyclops said:

haha i would like the wilderness too if i can use my mains and call main teams to camp the #1 matched pure clan aka FOE lmao

pure vs pure action and you lose every time (just like ur f2p prep vs apex). thank yew. 

MY wilderness

3 hours ago, Cyclops said:

what winning topics fom pulled 50 to their own server with signups and then pulled 36 to f2p l00l eop killed ur shit clan and theres nothing u can d about it l000l u shouldnt have dropped out for runescape clanning because eop is still killing ur clan LOL