The Removal of the Problem

Acid

The Removal of the Problem  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Lets clean up the place

54 minutes ago, Kim said:

:Cheers:

Its nice to see a list of people who I have ban over the years. There is probably 5 people at most who voted who do have some sort of real justification to vote :P.

Real justification meaning u have seriously wronged them enough for u to take a hike. interesting ty for info

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, YouActuallyThought said:

Real justification meaning u have seriously wronged them enough for u to take a hike. interesting ty for info

I have ban them, I have made jokes about their clans, etc. lol. I have refused to communicate with those 5. (Ignoring them essentially which has angered them.)  So, it has led to vote, which I don't mind, as the others are voting due to pas rivalries and because my friends have tilted them. Some have voted bc they thought I left their clan two years ago 

Why would you even vote on this, A person who invest alot of time into a community & helps others shouldn't be banned.

Maybe you guys need to call ISP? change your ip adress, don't join awkard teamspeaks. and you will be fine.
I've been doxed & threatenend but who cares like it's 2k18.

luckily I live in europe and not in america cause,I would have fun driving around knocking on the doors smacking fat kids around like xD

• 2 weeks later...