Small Apology to Nox

Pug

Just apologizing for something I said months back which I know you remember. You're a pretty good Leader in this new era and i'm proud of you. However I think you get butt hurt a little too easily but that's just my opinion. Apology still sincere bb Ranch Dressing. 

In other news, Sup are you guys retarded? You're literally trying EoP / SV Tactics but doing it with a Core of SUP PX members.... like you're just asking to get fucked harder than the TLP vs FI rivalry. Take some advice from someone who's trashed your clan for a year and stand down before you don't have a clan. Oh and before you say some dumb ass "LOL MISFITS" type of shit, I haven't played this game in months so I'm not involved with the Bee's so buzz off n leave my boys out of our problems. 

1 minute ago, Crafted said:

Aren't you the guy that made a signup topic on Misfits forums begging for people to come to a F2P Saturday event you planned on leading to "Kill Supremacy" but only had 18 ppl vote yes? Lmao

Can't even read, said leave the bee's out of the discussion. 

Anytime I've TRIED to get any of my homies hyped they've pulled through and did their job. It wasn't their fault you guys pulled 25 and they had 40 people prepared to slap ya around. 

7 minutes ago, roflcats said:

another person who we made go MIA piping up

make sure you sign up for the anti-supremacy alliance loser l00l

l0l i think i made him go mia after cyberbullying him during a mini