Seasonal XLPC

Brap

Thoughts on XLPC becoming a seasonal league?

It seems XLPC keeps rotating through a continual cycle, open/compete/die repeat. 90% of XLPCs are encouraged to move up brackets when the scene starts to die but little to no XLPCs manage to make the breakthrough and survive. LPC/Zerk/Main Clans could form a team/clan & have their members participate, allowing for more action in the community itself. It takes a considerably shorter time to build a competent XLPC account. 

This 'League' could be something of the same vein to our current LPC COTM competition but would have it's own set of;

Rules

Unique Scoring System

CWA & Wilderness

Perhaps running a league for 1-3 Months a few times a year would be cool & be a viable option for future.

@XLPC clanners what do you think?

@LPC/Zerk/Main clanners would you be interested in short term leagues in XLPC? 

4 minutes ago, More ron said:

nobody cares about xlpc l0l

Make a seasonal league for lpc and maybe

During it's peak XLPC sees over 250+ people on weekends. LPC unfortunately doesn't work due to weak minded leaderships scared to prep their rivals...

1 minute ago, Brap said:

During it's peak XLPC sees over 250+ people on weekends. LPC unfortunately doesn't work due to weak minded leaderships scared to prep their rivals...

Why do lpcs need to prep their rivals? xlpcs never prep what are you saying? l0l

Just now, More ron said:

Why do lpcs need to prep their rivals? xlpcs never prep what are you saying? l0l

Why wouldn't you want to prove your the best in a matched envir... wait don't answer that lol

Thanks for you input bud.

Just now, Brap said:

Why wouldn't you want to prove your the best in a matched envir... wait don't answer that lol

Why would you want to make a seasonal league for xlpcs for wild but for lpcs it has to be cwa?

Thanks for trying to make use of your sharkbrew rank bud.

Just now, More ron said:

Why would you want to make a seasonal league for xlpcs for wild but for lpcs it has to be cwa?

Assuming you aren't trolling, both my XLPC League thoughts and the current LPC COTM is based off CWA + Wild

I tally up monthly action from clans on a pure community board, not sure why your making a point of that lol?

1 minute ago, Brap said:

Assuming you aren't trolling, both my XLPC League thoughts and the current LPC COTM is based off CWA + Wild

I tally up monthly action from clans on a pure community board, not sure why your making a point of that lol?

You were in CD when you rivaled EV, Didn't you guys avoid prepping them? This was all in the XLPC(little league) scene too. So why would this mentality of not prepping your rivals change for the xlpc scene now? Not sure how this makes sense man..

edit: you said above that lpc won't work because they're scared of prepping their rivals? why is that relevant? You don't need to prep your rivals to win COTM in lpc..? Not sure why you're making a point of that lol?

12 minutes ago, More ron said:

stfu ur clan doesn't prep ur "rivals" so why are u chatting shit u moron.

Most of the negative comments will just come from people who aren't and haven't even been in the scene, their thoughts shouldn't even matter, how about you ask leaders and members of the clans in xlpcs.

5 minutes ago, Enza said:

Most of the negative comments will just come from people who aren't and haven't even been in the scene, their thoughts shouldn't even matter, how about you ask leaders and members of the clans in xlpcs.

Just a thought at this point, after 24 hours or so I'll have a scroll through and pick actual feedback out.

28 minutes ago, Brap said:

Because there's a lot more to clanning than CWA. Clan wars is so limiting that it only shows one small aspect of warring - being good at knockout-style matched fights. It doesn't take into consideration which clan is able to pull more members, which clans members are better at returning with better bank setups and a willingness to stay online and win. There's also a lot more strategy and leadership importance within the wilderness. Being knockout also allows RNG to play a big role, wherein the wilderness it isn't.

This isn't to say that preps aren't fun and don't have their place, but saying that rivals should prep to see who is the better clan is ridiculous -- because it doesn't show that at all. By that logic, rivals should just 5v5 to decide a rivalry to see who has the best unit.

10 minutes ago, BvG said:

Because there's a lot more to clanning than CWA. Clan wars is so limiting that it only shows one small aspect of warring - being good at knockout-style matched fights. It doesn't take into consideration which clan is able to pull more members, which clans members are better at returning with better bank setups and a willingness to stay online and win. There's also a lot more strategy and leadership importance within the wilderness. Being knockout also allows RNG to play a big role, wherein the wilderness it isn't.

This isn't to say that preps aren't fun and don't have their place, but saying that rivals should prep to see who is the better clan is ridiculous -- because it doesn't show that at all. By that logic, rivals should just 5v5 to decide a rivalry to see who has the best unit.

? Both the current COTM and this suggestion include CWA + Wild, also I did state that point scoring etc would all be customized to suit. At no point do I think CWA is more important? Both hold their own weight in terms of proving who's the best. Wilderness has a lot more variables to strategize around which can never be simulated in a safe minigame. It's pretty self explanatory these days why CWA is deemed more and more important. Give me a 90v90 clean return fight at corp hill over a 90v90 in clan wars anyday.

Plawpy knows what I was insinuating anyways lol

Edited by Brap

4 minutes ago, Warbow said:

No thanks, let’s us dictate the xlpc scene ty

Would it help if I posted this on an alt account? This is my personal suggestion.  'Us' dictate the scene, I'm not so sure you do that lol

49 minutes ago, Enza said:

what is that sig u weirdo