Whipz Exposed

RRA

Dear Sharkbrew Users,

My name is Renée, please hear me out as I come forward with the topic. I’m here to support any other users who have also been harassed or been falsely accused of things because of this man, I come to fight with peace and evidence.

As I have stated from my testimony:

Whipz did always try to gravitate towards me during off-time within Doom. I loved Doom but Whipz would constantly poke me to go talk to him in a private channel and it didn't really cross my mind that he is nothing more than a friend. Until pictures of mine and a few other girls were being spread around by him.

What I have stated in my testimony is true. He has been leaking pictures of girls to Runescape users online as well as harassing them. I have saved messages from a year ago, as well as some teamspeak stuff and images of discord too. I have blocked names of those who have been harassed over the months as well as any other people wo are involved with the situation. He is not the “nice” guy you claim him to be.

SZ1RWz2.png

DQNyV9e.png

79n5gHw.png

jEKXF7o.png

VN1o6wl.png

K0I5u4D.png

xMxIa0a.png

n7aGJFj.png

cxOhHYO.png

Whipz has been doing this for a year now and this kind of behavior in the pure community, as well as in the Runescape community is unacceptable. His behavior is repugnant and also shallow, it also points out the insecurities this guy has too. Seriously, you guys should not even be bashing on the ladies here. We are telling you the truth, he is a grade A stalker and a creep! Please, please, PLEASE be very mindful about what you say and do on the internet because you do not know people's true hidden agendas. And if you still continue to side with Whipz or even have him in your clan, you are also a sick and creepy fuck like him too.

1 minute ago, YouActuallyThought said:

why would anyone go on ts3 with a compulsive liar like yourself lmao?

two different voices lol 

Just now, plank said:

lol shes trying to get ur ip so her clan can d0x u bro

sb ts 

Just now, More ron said:

I checked the encrypted IP and it matches up to yours? Weird how that works..

Ok, Murd/Tyler/EoP 

You can come on the ts and say Hi to her if you'd like, just don't be creepy with her 

1 minute ago, plank said:

lmfao @Kim actually stooping as low as to going on an account and typing out an essay because she's trying to deflect the fact that herclan supremacy are the perpetrators of a majority of the doxing that goes around these days. cool lol whipz is a loser and deserves to be known as one but so are supremacy because they are doxing as well and ur still trying to justify them doxing l000l ur a scum

come on the ts lol

10 minutes ago, plank said:

lol trying to lure people into ts is exactly what a creep like whipz would do, nty i dont want to see ur dic pics doxer

10 minutes ago, More ron said:

Whatever method you have of figuring out who is who is god awful lol. The IP matches your account..Not sure why you'd stoop this low.

come on sb disc then to hear us both loool 

sb ts you cant even get ips....