Whipz Exposed

RRA

2 minutes ago, Crusher said:

So , whipz spread 1 picture, he didnt mean to openly dox , and what happend is that he got fully doxed even shit about his family. If he gets exposed, i think they should also "punish" or expose the doxer. I mean so many ppl getting doxed , and with doxed i mean alot of info also family shit i know ppl who got their mother messaged etc. And no one cares but when its a girl it all gets blown up holy shit. So biased and unprofessional, also i like how kim posts a topic about why dox and then admits her clan doxd :thinking:

a person is free to post a topic stating how something happened to them, unsure how you want us to punish some1? If you're referring to a ban on site, sure, show us this happening and i'll be happy to oblige 

2 minutes ago, Crusher said:

So , whipz spread 1 picture, he didnt mean to openly dox , and what happend is that he got fully doxed even shit about his family. If he gets exposed, i think they should also "punish" or expose the doxer. I mean so many ppl getting doxed , and with doxed i mean alot of info also family shit i know ppl who got their mother messaged etc. And no one cares but when its a girl it all gets blown up holy shit. So biased and unprofessional, also i like how kim posts a topic about why dox and then admits her clan doxd :thinking:

Apart from being creepy as fuck, one day he sent me a dick pic to 'cheer me up'.
I blocked him but he would follow me in game and get his friends to find me and harass me.

Just now, Andy said:

a person is free to post a topic stating how something happened to them, unsure how you want us to punish some1? If you're referring to a ban on site, sure, show us this happening and i'll be happy to oblige 

What im saying is that a mod on this site allows her clan to dox in "retaliation".

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

Apart from being creepy as fuck, one day he sent me a dick pic to 'cheer me up'.
I blocked him but he would follow me in game and get his friends to find me and harass me.

So , u ignored the part where i stated that u made a topic why not dox and then allow ur clanmembers to dox. So slush made a topic of him bc he doxed 2 girls, but when he gets doxed no1 cares. Seems unprofessional to me tbf

Just now, Crusher said:

What im saying is that a mod on this site allows her clan to dox in "retaliation".

This has nothing with Supremacy. This topic is from someone who personally clan with Renee. In two clans. Do not derail someone you have spoken to and hung out with in teamspeak in YOUR own clan. 

Just now, Crusher said:

And how is that exactly? I haven't ever seen kim say "hey, dox this person"  If sup have conducted a dox on someone, I wouldn't hold Kim responsible for that. Just as I wouldn't hold Moni responsible for something Foe might do, myself with EoP or Koed with mf

Just now, Andy said:

And how is that exactly? I haven't ever seen kim say "hey, dox this person"  If sup have conducted a dox on someone, I wouldn't hold Kim responsible for that. Just as I wouldn't hold Moni responsible for something Foe might do, myself with EoP or Koed with mf

I dont say its her fault. I just find it funny no one cares about him doxing and all the attention goes to whipz. Seems for me like doxing is ok if its for retaliation

this is all getting way fucking out of hand. lmfao ye some men can be creepy as fuck, get over it and block them instead of talking back to them for how long? and now saying all this bullshit? get the fuck outta here and just block a person if you dont want to talk to them its the god damn internet dont you forget that, people CAN and WILL say whatever the fuck they want. dont like it? then why are you here? aint shit changin

"oh she fine"

"omg im harassed!!!!!"

here while guys tell other guys they hope their family gets cancer n shit while a lot of the time they actually already might.... whats worse? lmfao

3 minutes ago, Crusher said:

I dont say its her fault. I just find it funny no one cares about him doxing and all the attention goes to whipz. Seems for me like doxing is ok if its for retaliation

hence my previous reply, if someone can show this happening i'll be happy to oblige with bans

9 minutes ago, Abyssal said:

I wish all the doxing was dealt with beforehand and not only a big deal now that a girl who's a rank in sharkbrew is getting doxed. Whats worse is her clan openly doxes and fucks with people's lives too and nobody bats an eye. All doxers should be punished and same with those who allow it to happen

I have mediated meetings with other ranks. I purposely brought my situation as an example to have people speak the actions of doxing within their own clans. I personally didn't know how to make it into the light without false accusations with others. I have been wanting to make the topic since EOP Vs FOE. Instead, we tried to handle it behind doors for numerous of hours. This is with other clans. My clan vs IR, both sides were horrendous. My clan hasn't messed with anyone's lives? We had to get into discussions of IR doing that exact thing to us. 

ok but I don't understand why you didn't just block/ignore him lmfao? Yeah I understand the guy did some weird stuff but then posting this topic looking for some kind of attention when it isn't needed, lmao yall some losers

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

I have mediated meetings with other ranks. I purposely brought my situation as an example to have people speak the actions of doxing within their own clans. I personally didn't know how to make it into the light without false accusations with others. I have been wanting to make the topic since EOP Vs FOE. Instead, we tried to handle it behind doors for numerous of hours. This is with other clans. My clan vs IR, both sides were horrendous. My clan hasn't messed with anyone's lives? We had to get into discussions of IR doing that exact thing to us. 

this whole whipz issue sounds like a facade for you to try tell everyone sup didn do nuffin wrong because every post you've made is attacking everyone else and avoiding the fact that supremacy are also doxing and hacking, as whipz and hormone have both been victim to it at the hands of your clan. I think your personal inclusion in the matter has made your view very one sided and whoever thought it was a good idea for you to be the one to tell others doxing is bad, especially considering your relations with doxers and defending them, should rethink their strategy. All doxing is bad, not just doxing against you and your friends. Take responsibility instead of pinning everything on the one dude lol

11 minutes ago, Abyssal said:

this whole whipz issue sounds like a facade for you to try tell everyone sup didn do nuffin wrong because every post you've made is attacking everyone else and avoiding the fact that supremacy are also doxing and hacking, as whipz and hormone have both been victim to it at the hands of your clan. I think your personal inclusion in the matter has made your view very one sided and whoever thought it was a good idea for you to be the one to tell others doxing is bad, especially considering your relations with doxers and defending them, should rethink their strategy. All doxing is bad, not just doxing against you and your friends. Take responsibility instead of pinning everything on the one dude lol

I'm sorry if it seems that It may have been taken that way. My clan never got involved within the issue and the most they have is pile kids making fun of it or making clan whipz sucking or some thing. My clan is killing the cancer and shooting it down.  

Yes, my clan has been involved in issues beforehand. This is something that my clan has spoken about. I have sat down with the rival clan in attempt to resolve the issues. Doxing has always been a strong issue to me since pre-eoc and seeing people around our community come towards me for help.  I have taken responsibility and tried my best to mediate both of the clans to the best of my ability.  My clan won't lie for the most part of what has happened in the last few months.   In previous topics, I do confess to some of the actions taking place. 

When it comes to this situation, Whipz's friends have attempted to make light of the situation of the other women who were involved. It does suck to see that I do have to defend myself and its taking away from this topic and the others where the women have spoken out. It probably wasn't the best idea to release the system, when this is some of my involvement in the sense of me getting doxed by two people in one day. I did not want to release the topic and have people completely derail it due to rivalries. Even if, I'm the one taking the hit, it has created some sort of discussion and for people to reconsider their actions on others. 

btw, I appreciate the comment. 

It's pretty fucked up that these cringe role play testimonies are all being made with messages like  "And if you still continue to side with Whipz or even have him in your clan, you are also a sick and creepy fuck like him too." 

"The follow-up topic will serve as a warning to anyone in the community who either defends or continues to harbour sack of shits like whipz"

Using informal cringe "testimonies" of harassment calling out clans like apex because they're beating supremacy in a rivalry is pretty low, even for sharkbew. What a shame the websites bias is being used and making a joke of the serious issue that online harassment consists of. Is it mandatory for people coming forward to make a stupid comment about clans whipz is in lol who fucking cares just because whipz is a freak doesn't mean you attack the clan

17 minutes ago, TheReal said:

ok but I don't understand why you didn't just block/ignore him lmfao? Yeah I understand the guy did some weird stuff but then posting this topic looking for some kind of attention when it isn't needed, lmao yall some losers

My name is Renée, please hear me out as I come forward with the topic. I’m here to support any other users who have also been harassed or been falsely accused of things because of this man, I come to fight with peace and evidence.

3 minutes ago, Abyssal said:

It's pretty fucked up that these cringe role play testimonies are all being made with messages like  "And if you still continue to side with Whipz or even have him in your clan, you are also a sick and creepy fuck like him too." 

"The follow-up topic will serve as a warning to anyone in the community who either defends or continues to harbour sack of shits like whipz"

Using informal cringe "testimonies" of harassment calling out clans like apex because they're beating supremacy in a rivalry is pretty low, even for sharkbew. What a shame the websites bias is being used and making a joke of the serious issue that online harassment consists of. Is it mandatory for people coming forward to make a stupid comment about clans whipz is in lol who fucking cares just because whipz is a freak doesn't mean you attack the clan

Renee doesn't play runescape anymore. Renee understands that this isn't a joke and she stepped forward completely.  Renee had every option not to come forward. This did happen to the a lot of us. 

My name is Renée, please hear me out as I come forward with the topic. I’m here to support any other users who have also been harassed or been falsely accused of things because of this man, I come to fight with peace and evidence.