Whipz Exposed

RRA

2 hours ago, 1defkid said:

stfu l0l you were having a conversation with the supposedly "creep" instead of just blocking and moving on with your life

How about you shut the fuck up? I haven't spoken to the creep in almost a year, calm yourself. No matter how many times girls block him, he will just make new accounts to reappear again and harass them. Use your head and stop being a moron. I hope you get 2 def you shit kid.

7 minutes ago, RRA said:

How about you shut the fuck up? I haven't spoken to the creep in almost a year, calm yourself. No matter how many times girls block him, he will just make new accounts to reappear again and harass them. Use your head and stop being a moron. I hope you get 2 def you shit kid.

looll @1defkid kypd 

Anyways that whipz kid is a loser, doubt he cares that he got exposed. Also u apex kids protecting him are disgusting yuck

30 minutes ago, RRA said:

u rly think the guy is gonna get kicked from any online guild because he's a weirdo? this community is composed of 80% weirdos.

im 5 def btw l00l the point is you dont have to let 1 random internet person annoy you, for example @Mustafa keeps trying but i just keep putting him in the dirt. grow a backbone.

6 minutes ago, Crunk said:

And the most trending topic this week is... DRUMROLLL please.... WHIPZ. What will the next hot topic be in a few days as our society has been socially engineered to only care about such things for a week and move on to the next one. So whats next?

and it's people like you who don't take shit seriously, particularly things of this degree, that make this community seem like the biggest group of degenerates I've ever had the misfortune of reading posts from on the internet.

22 minutes ago, 1defkid said:

u rly think the guy is gonna get kicked from any online guild because he's a weirdo? this community is composed of 80% weirdos.

im 5 def btw l00l the point is you dont have to let 1 random internet person annoy you, for example @Mustafa keeps trying but i just keep putting him in the dirt. grow a backbone.

My name is Renée, please hear me out as I come forward with the topic. I’m here to support any other users who have also been harassed or been falsely accused of things because of this man, I come to fight with peace and evidence.

Because of the false accusations some of the women were being harassed ig/other platforms.  Its not one person. :P

5 minutes ago, Z Z said:

and it's people like you who don't take shit seriously, particularly things of this degree, that make this community seem like the biggest group of degenerates I've ever had the misfortune of reading posts from on the internet.

Welcome to Sharkbrew.

1 hour ago, RRA said:

wow so ur the first person to be harassed and doxed by somebody online in runescape guilds? stop trying to look special lol it happens to so many people and nothing is done about it so don't come around here acting like you and the other 2 girls are the only ones who can ever be harassed and doxed. Doxing is always wrong so dont go and defend the supremacy members and ranks who also take part in and support their clan doxing people because that's also just as bad