Whipz Exposed

RRA

1 minute ago, Kim said:

Getting her on discord. 

u think bringing ur IRL friend into an online dispute pretending to be a woman oppressed by a kid online is the problem here? you have ignored the fact that u made a "why dox" topic while ur clan openly doxes and ur eboyfriend is openly attempting to use his limited old databases to dox/hack people lmao.

Just now, YouActuallyThought said:

u think bringing ur IRL friend into an online dispute pretending to be a woman oppressed by a kid online is the problem here? you have ignored the fact that u made a "why dox" topic while ur clan openly doxes and ur eboyfriend is openly attempting to use his limited old databases to dox/hack people lmao.

Any doom member and anyone on a db will tell you this person existed in the community... l0l  

Just now, Kim said:

Any doom member and anyone on a db will tell you this person existed in the community... l0l  

Yet again u are ignoring what was said above so i will repeat it once again, you have ignored the fact that u made a "why dox" topic while ur clan openly doxes and ur eboyfriend is openly attempting to use his limited old databases to dox/hack people lmao.

Just now, YouActuallyThought said:

I can't believe Supremacy has made you want to flame THIS much. Whipz in the end of the day did what he did. Its up his associates to keep defending him. Too bad, the ones who are defending him are people who are friends. 

20 minutes ago, More ron said:

I checked the encrypted IP and it matches up to yours? Weird how that works..

well considering you're too beta to do that as of yet I took the liberty of doing it for you 

3SVLk6f.png

grand total of posts linked to the encrypted IP, sitting on ts for the past hour with the OP listening to what "home boy" has been getting up to really reminds me how insecure and down right pathetic some people's existances truly are 

5 minutes ago, YouActuallyThought said:

have u just ignored the recent topics on sharkbrew and the accusations in discord? Your clan IS the cancer of the community, not whipz, not these other helpless made up characters that u supposedly have spoken to, you and your scum ranks lmao

Didnt she say before that she doesnt play rs much anymore and isn’t as active in the community how can you blame someone for the actions of individuals she has no control over. Hypocrisy i say!

7 minutes ago, plank said:

yeah just like u said it couldnt last time and then anybody who was being hosted by slush magically was connected to sharkbrew ts and their ips public

nice try doxing scum why are you deflecting and avoiding the fact that supremacy are doxing and hacking as we speak?

Bro sb ts and discord ips can’t be viewed by admins wtf

So , whipz spread 1 picture, he didnt mean to openly dox , and what happend is that he got fully doxed even shit about his family. If he gets exposed, i think they should also "punish" or expose the doxer. I mean so many ppl getting doxed , and with doxed i mean alot of info also family shit i know ppl who got their mother messaged etc. And no one cares but when its a girl it all gets blown up holy shit. So biased and unprofessional, also i like how kim posts a topic about why dox and then admits her clan doxd :thinking: