Before Apex Prep, After Apex Prep

Romance

Thanks to the sheer ineptitude of FO rank's and members (Thanks @Moni) they willingly uploaded their conversation during the third round of last weeks prep between Apex and EoP.  In what is probably the most ironic conversation ever FO let the clan world peer into the insanity that is their Teamspeak. Some golden nuggets in an otherwise hilariously low IQ conversation.

"I'm a mastermind, I can see the future" -  Repeated multiple times throughout the prep. This isn't the X-Men and you're definitely not a mastermind, Remy. 

"They lost to the worst F2P clan" - As did you, as did you.

"You're below Outburst (in reference to EoP)" - Bit ironic dontcha think, Paul?

"Someone get a spam ready, I can't be original."  - Sometimes the jokes write themselves.

However, their tune quickly changed after getting obliterated by Apex. 

I have never seen anyone so desperate to turn an utter defeat into some perverted masochistic victory. Members were now weirdly "proud" of losing to a clan they thought were the "worst F2P clan" just a week ago. 

18d1122b0632373f70a5357e051fdd5a.png

Even their ranks let the mask slip after being pummeled into the ground. Only the geniuses and literal superheroes (Looking at you Remy) at FOE headquarters could think of a plan so cunning and well thought out. From the bottom of my heart we're sorry for foiling your "master plan", Jamz. No matter what happens you still have your memes!!

cf7f6bb8d94c439c4a541096b52a7c2b.png