F2p rankings

13 Defence

Can't really be 100 percent on exact placements as far as number 1, 2, and so forth but i thought i would divide this into tiers.

Tier 1: EOP and Apex

Tier 2: IR and FOE 

Tier 3: OB and FS  *FI sorry lee :/

Honorable mentions: Supremacy, MF, Potent, Frogz, Pusha T for body bagging drake, Roseann for getting canceled, PX for somehow thinking Sup was the place to be, Slush for being bias, Divine's calling 3rd round, and The #metoo Meme-ment.

If i missed anyone, Feel free to reply and let me know why you deserved to be here!

,Not Sincerely

21 minutes ago, exzrts said:

why u flaming ur own clan?

15 minutes ago, Offset said:

assuming he sides with his old TLP/UB buddies over the home he had in Apex lol, for some reason has vet & doesn't attend anything

it is extremely unlikely the community will see apex and supremacy prep. this was not something i felt so strongly about, the current apex rank structure did not feel the same way as myself. that is not for me to decide. 

I was given veteran based upon the amount of time I had spent in apex and was appropriate for the situation. considering I would have been given elder in any other clan, it speaks volumes about the lack of competent ranks currently available within our community. try to not be so obsessed with user titles.