[BREAKING] Large explosion in the khazard fortress - casualties mounting in the 20s

Transporter

The gnome weekly reports a large explosion across their borders at the khazard fortress, causing havoc and destruction at a high level. The death toll is said to be in the 20s, with the main casualties being khazard national guard and a foreign group of tourists wearing what is described as a "team-30 cape".

Eye witnesses describe the perpetrators as rich white males wearing red hats. They report that "they came out of nowhere, at least 30 of them, and they obliterated a whole section of the fortress where the tourists were sitting together in a clump". 

At the gnome weekly, we have recovered a surveillance camera feed that has reportedly been leaked online.

Please view at your own discretion (18+):

B6Q3YSK.gif

Shortly after the attack, the IS publicly claimed responsibility saying that "this is only the beginning".

~ The Transporter - First Response Reporter of the Gnome Weekly.

11 minutes ago, Transporter said:

Eye witnesses describe the perpetrators as rich white males wearing red hats. They report that "they came out of nowhere, at least 30 of them, and they obliterated a whole section of the fortress where the tourists were sitting together in a clump". 

Hide contents

B6Q3YSK.gif

accurate af

*Update*

The current casualty count is 33, 26 of those being tourists belonging to the state guild "Final Ownage". I attempted to contact them for a statement, however I received no reply. I investigated further and received a tip off that their newly formed government are currently in turmoil as they have "lost everything they care about recently" and are "facing internal security breaches".