[Feedback] COTM Changes & Revised Dispute System

puppyslush

3 hours ago, R3ALITY said:

Lmao, all these clans still crying about Supremacy. 

Let's all just forget about other clans past actions and focus on Supremacy shall we. Shitters.

Whether COTM exists or not, we will still prep anyone, regardless of PAST actions. Pvp action is action, which is what the pure scene is about, being competitive. Shame certain clans are scared of prepping others to 'save face' as IR Harmz would say. You shouldn't be caring about losing to an opposing clan, it only incites your members to be better, as proven with Apex and Foe.

0 ask

9 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

ambassador votes only btw

a whole community of ambassadors that don't like a clan can simply make a fake dispute and then all vote for it to pass

sounds like a rigged system lol no wonder the top clans are showing their reluctance to support it.

9 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

would be funny to see COTM get scrapped to see who comes out of the woodwork and cries about it

doesn't matter in the long run clans that dont prep dont get better

so you're telling me that clans are going to cry about no COTM and no preps when before this terrible COTM thing came in clans were actively prepping years before? newfag alert

8 hours ago, R3ALITY said:

Lmao, all these clans still crying about Supremacy. 

Let's all just forget about other clans past actions and focus on Supremacy shall we. Shitters.

Whether COTM exists or not, we will still prep anyone, regardless of PAST actions. Pvp action is action, which is what the pure scene is about, being competitive. Shame certain clans are scared of prepping others to 'save face' as IR Harmz would say. You shouldn't be caring about losing to an opposing clan, it only incites your members to be better, as proven with Apex and Foe.

I don't think you're getting it man. The reason people are focusing on Supremacy is because you're the only clan actively trying to win COTM. With the current COTM setup, propaganda is heavily rewarded compared to actual wins. What kind of system makes sense where you award #1 to the clan that creates the most topics? Every weekend, your rank team likes to create little short stories flaming all of the clans you fought, no matter what kind of action you actually had. Lets take the latest example: Supremacy members flaming Apex for harboring a weirdo named Whipz, while your own warlord Zach is an actual sex offender. Is it becoming any clearer why most people in this community think you're a bunch of losers?

15 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Special Guest will not have their wins counted at all, but all other clans prepping such Special Guest clans will receive their COTM allocated points. 

What? I want Apex fully removed from the COTM system. Preps wins against us should not count at all for anyone. Use whatever justification you need. Say we are team or make the claim we are a Schrodinger clan which is both dead/alive at the same time. 

Use team potent or eop this month as a reference point.

@slushpuppy @slushpuppeh

10 minutes ago, deer said:

Lets take the latest example: Supremacy members flaming Apex for harboring a weirdo named Whipz, while your own warlord Zach is an actual sex offender. Is it becoming any clearer why most people in this community think you're a bunch of losers?

LOL

15 minutes ago, deer said:

Lets take the latest example: Supremacy members flaming Apex for harboring a weirdo named Whipz, while your own warlord Zach is an actual sex offender. Is it becoming any clearer why most people in this community think you're a bunch of losers?

Amen this boy just ended SUP in one swift blow.

4 minutes ago, Old Nox said:

Does everyone here know that Kim tried defending the actions of an actual pedophile in her clan? 

All. Credibility. Lost.

Wow. She defends a pedophile and is the one to spearhead the #metoo movement on runescape. Not a good look. Can't cherry pick situations out here.

34 minutes ago, Old Nox said:

What? I want Apex fully removed from the COTM system. Preps wins against us should not count at all for anyone. Use whatever justification you need. Say we are team or make the claim we are a Schrodinger clan which is both dead/alive at the same time. 

Use team potent or eop this month as a reference point.

@slushpuppy @slushpuppeh

That's not your call to make. You have your own selfish reasons that neglect the wants of other clans.

20 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

That's not your call to make. You have your own selfish reasons that neglect the wants of other clans.

Lmao it's his clan. He doesn't have to satisfy the wants of other clans.

50 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Incorrect. My actions have always strategically aligned with the betterment of my clan AND the pure community as a whole.

48 minutes ago, Crunk said:

Lmao it's his clan. He doesn't have to satisfy the wants of other clans.

Why join the pure community?

18 minutes ago, Old Nox said:

Incorrect. My actions have always strategically aligned with the betterment of my clan AND the pure community as a whole.

Then why do you have problems with the proposed mutually beneficial system?

3 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Why join the pure community?

Sorry but your site doesn't represent or embody the pure community or the wants of it. COTM is only beneficial to your site only. The pure community has always been able to sustain itself without sites such as sharkbrew. Example: IR: They continue to grow and bring in new blood into the pure community with no help from this site.

4 minutes ago, Crunk said:

Sorry but your site doesn't represent or embody the pure community or the wants of it.

And yet when other clans want to prep your clan, somehow you have plenty of excuses not to accept, so I am not sure why anyone would think you know anything about the wants of other clans or the community.

Lets be realistic and truthful here, your goal is Apex and I can respect that, but don't twist your selfish intentions into something benign.

Just now, slushpuppeh said:

And yet when other clans want to prep your clan, somehow you have plenty of excuses not to accept.

refer back to my first response. It's his clan and he can do with it as he please. I support his choice of not indulging clans who have proven to be cancerous toward the pure community. But your site doesn't really care for that as long as something is going on the brew to increase traffic here.

19 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

And yet when other clans want to prep your clan, somehow you have plenty of excuses not to accept, so I am not sure why anyone would think you know anything about the wants of other clans or the community.

Lets be realistic and truthful here, your goal is Apex and I can respect that, but don't twist your selfish intentions into something benign.

Your COTM is going to be sup/fo lmfao nice job !!

Not sure how this doesn't click in your brain, No one wants to be apart of your shitty COTM system because you think you can run the pure community. Have fun running a clan of the month with two clans lul..

e: friendly reminder kim cried for help because she was sent a dick picture but their own warlord is an actually registered sex offender :[ biased mods